Toribash
Originally Posted by hopsinvsty View Post
Children children, gather around. REPLAY TIME!!!!!
-----
I don't know why it didn't upload this one.

Man, are u upload them for the clan vid? U should upload a single player replay for the clan vid or a multiplayer with our clan mates

Click me

No I didn't use those for clan vid. I'll make a clan replay right now.
-----
This one doesn't have a clan member in it but I think it will fit into the video. What do you guys think?
Attached Files
epic barkido.rpl (71.1 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by hopsinvsty; Jul 10, 2012 at 03:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by awesomo30 View Post
GOD TREE! !!!LOOK AT RECENT POSTS AND READ THEM ALL UNTILL YOU FIND THE ANSWER!!! ITS THAT SIMPLE! I READ THEM AND IT CLEARLY ANSWERS YOU QUESTION!!! LOL

Oh and Welcom to the family pr0ne! You will serve well to us and you chose well among clans. We are Trusty.
Sincerely awesomo30
-----
Hey guys, you know how you can edit your "tag" through the question box im typing in? well when you edit it what does it do?
-----
OH and, The messed up video that avengd put down, it shouldnt be what was she listing to, it should be WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT WOMAN SMOKING??
OR, WHY THE HELL ISNT SHE MAKING ME A SANDWICH?
No offence to all the lady's out there
Sincerely awesomo30

I Lol'd.

Anyway, you're pretty much the cause of alot of the spam now avengd, When you post something short, the members follow suit, we just got rid of it, i'd prefer to keep it that way, nothing against you, but Follow the rules man.

Make it over a sentence at least, even if accomponied by a (admittedly) Funny GIF.

@Treestand: Spam Warning 1/3 (refusal to go back a page for help)

gonna be working on some SP stuff, any ideas?
Last edited by InfernoXZ; Jul 10, 2012 at 07:39 PM.
Proud Leader of [Ethereal]
Dont forget about the wushu tourney in August for a prize i was thinking plus 1 rank. Also in August im trying to get a job to be a part time babysitter so i can get a car next year so i wont be on as much as i would like to. #BootstoAsses
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
hey guys i just got home if anyone wants to play /jo tourney1 and talk to me, im too lazy to check back right now
Words mean nothing, actions show the true meaning
I'm pissed. I just asked phantom, lewis, and someone else to help me with a clan war 5MINS and nobody joins. I'm fucking done, nobody even cares about what I have to say.
Originally Posted by hopsinvsty View Post
I'm pissed. I just asked phantom, lewis, and someone else to help me with a clan war 5MINS and nobody joins. I'm fucking done, nobody even cares about what I have to say.

Please stop the swearing sir if ur done then leave. There was no reason to even point that out if u were that mad take it to pms. Some of u are really ruining our chances for official and its making me mad
Hypnohype Warhero of number 1 clan -Ethereal
ll help :c sorry about the spam guys ;~;
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<~[i]Assazin> I'm 12 years old
<~[i]Assazin> My butt is underdeveloped
<~[i]Assazin> ok ok
<~[i]Assazin> I'm actually 9
<Click>Patrickooo Acting His Age<Click>