Toribash
Name: XxanamyxX
Belt: black
Mods: aikido
Clans History: Kitteh
Who recruited me: no one
Reason for joining: I saw your forum on toribash.com and you look like a respectable clan that i would love to be apart of. i just started playing toribash not too long ago and its a very great game and it would be my honor to become the best i can with this clan at my back. My favorite move is kicking and the mod that i do my very best in is aikido. im not sure on how to post replays but if i can figure it out i will definatly post them if someone in the clan can get back too me. the only problem i have in game is that at times when i get trash talked i like to dish it back out. i know the requirements are 2nd dan black belt but im sure if the clan leader or who ever has a say in recrutement will let me show my abilities i will try my hardest to not dissappoint.
As a heads up, "nah" can roughly translate to "Your belt does not meet our minimum requirement."
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
April passes the check, but I'm not too pleased with what he did in extreme, so I'll keep an eye out.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Background check.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Hrm, I want to join, but it's been 6 months,.. I lost all my replays :O
What do I do D:
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
Make new ones?
[Secret]AikidoKP

If you have a valid reason why someone should not be accepted, you can either post it here or send it to myself, Teague, or EJM.
[Secret]AikidoKP