Toribash
Finally got around to finishing Highschool of the dead.

It's alright.

I also started towa no quon.

I gotta say it's tickling my fancy.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Clannad looked like it would end up being like school days.

I watched two episodes ands it just looked like it was going in that direction so I dropped it. I can't handle another school days. ;~;

Originally Posted by takuzo View Post
My friend said clannad was good but i started it and after about 25 seconds I said "FUCK THIS"

but did it get any better ?

Just... how?
How do you drop one of, if not THE best, animes that have ever aired? At least try to last to Clannad ~Afterstory~....

Originally Posted by Isolations View Post
Wait what happened to The World Only God Knows? I was waiting for another season :c

Season 2 aired, season 3 was confirmed at the end of season 2.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Even though I know what Mirai Nikki is all about, I've never actually watched it before, mainly because I'm not sure if I can handle a true yandere.

Going to test that out tomorrow.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
@Oracle: Yuno is seriously fucked up, not sure how much you know about it but it is a bit understandable. Whenever she does something that is ridiculously insane it is really worrying... I could handle her in the manga, but in the anime somehow she is way more intense...
YUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKI!

edit: Yeah, she's totally fucked up and those last 5-6 eps are like - what the fuck did I just watch.
As for anime itself, it's decent, nothing special tho - overdrama everywhere.
retired
Decapitating her dead parents bodies so that she can bring them with her when she kidnaps whatshisface.

Ye, I'm aware she's crazy as fuck :s Still would tap that. Heck, it makes me want to tap that even more.
^ Sounds like something I would watch.

Gonna go check this out
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Watched the first episode of Aki Sora cause I heard the whole series pushes the limit on what's considered anime and what's considered hentai...

I was never so hard in my life.
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Decapitating her dead parents bodies so that she can bring them with her when she kidnaps whatshisface.

Ye, I'm aware she's crazy as fuck :s Still would tap that. Heck, it makes me want to tap that even more.

sounds like school days

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!