Toribash
This is a clan vote
But I personally think we should give him a chance
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

Herro!

My names Bunnyboy. I have been playing Toribash for a while but got bored after I reached Black belt. I have only just started to get back into the game and I thought to myself "hmm... wouldn't it be cool to be in a clan!" SO HERE I AM! This just seemed like a pretty strong active clan so I decided to apply for it. I am 14 years old and I live in Australia. In game my favourite mod is Wushu and I have won many tourneys. Not sure if I have covered everything but if there is anything else just ask... Do I need to be tested in game for this clan?
You started a year ago, but only 4 posts? There is no post requirement to join Extreme but we require a lot of forum activity, I don't think you're cut out for that, but the higher ranks can decide if you are in or not.

I personally think we should recruit more forum-based members like raku has, the ones that are semi-retired from in-game. We already have a lot of activity in game, so we should get some members who have a lot of experience under their belt. If I'm allowed to, I could find us a couple of those members within a week or two.
Dose is dead.
Yeah, I have never really gotten involved in the forums much but I do know that they are here. :3 I went on them allot to customise my Tori. Hes the Cookie Monster
Dose
We require Activity in both keep that in mind
But atm we need forum activity
So I am Allowing you to find members
"We always define who we are through our actions"

Wanna know something?

It isn't always members.. We have members that could if they wanted to be more active. If someone accepts uenvythis then we should be active.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.