Toribash
I can't get ingame
Because my mom blocked ALL my games, She will get it back if I get in the top 10 of the First Quarter of my class...which is impossible coz im in the Top class, where the brainiacs are.
If I use ANY game, she will receive a notification and prohibit me from using the computer for a week, even though if my project requires the use of the internet, she will say no -.-
Fucking overprotective....
And ulti you don't understand, you have a valid reason why you became inactive, Poppo was just lazy. And he was already inactive BEFORE you did...
He made activity checks but failed to kick people, and let the hacker do it for him...
Last edited by kayateya; Jul 1, 2012 at 06:15 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Gidonzo, thanks but downloading is prohibited unless I ask for permission.
We use the same computer, she has her own account. And I have mine.
And she's the admin... Y I HAS NO FREEDOM?!
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Lol you have like no way out of that do you I feel sorry for you.
|Brown belt| Proud member of Fyre| Gastly130| L3rk| StrangeMoose| Sting is coming for you!|
Dang Kay... And I thought MY mother was overprotective... But I don't think it's my place to get poppo removed from leadership... I just wish I had some way to contact him so that I could like warn him or something...
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
meh, you should reaaaallly talk to him. His absence and unrelated posts isn't really benefiting us, but it is making our problem worse -_-'