Toribash
Original Post
Oh, Uke where are thou?
Ok, this may be trivial problem but it bothers me...
I wanted to take some screen shots of Uke, but then I noticed he has come kind of textures over his body (orang/blue with text), and i needed original Uke (just a head texture, no body textures, his default blue torso), so I tried with deleting Uke's custom folder.

What happened next is that I don't have Uke's custom folder anymore, and my Uke is now presented with Tori. I kinda hoped game will automatically download Uke's custom folder from game server but it didn't happened.

Now, I decided to make Uke's folder myself (to copy item.dat from Tori custom folder and add Uke's head), but where can I find original Uke's head? By original I mean the head that was used in TB ver 3.8, and will Uke be in his default mode if I use Tori's item.dat?

Can anyone give me some advice or solution?
I am not quite sure if this will work. Install TB 3.8 (It will have the original head along with original item.dat.), copy uke's folder from it and paste it in the TB you are using.
/dl uke

go to custom folder, delete everything but head.tga

if it automatically decides to download his textures, disallow writing permissions to uke's folder
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Gah, now my Tori has some blue color of joints?! What is going on? Why the Uke and Tori can't be in their default form?
-----
Nvm, fixed. I locked Uke and Tori folders for good, so from now on they'll stay in their original form forever. :}
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Jul 1, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump