Toribash
Guys, I just don't know if I can post this video here. I didn't find any thread for this video. It's not a funny video, it's a touching one. I will not spoil anything here but, if you want to watch funny vids, get the fuck out of here.

Hope you like the video. It's very interesting. English lyrics are at bottom left. Korean lyrics are at upper right. And, please, try not crying. I don't want to end with a person's day xD

Enjoy...

"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
Originally Posted by ynvaser View Post
I cud no see camurah cuz of my chinkee eyez, arigatto.
Dude, that was gay. >.>
/shortbus

Arigatto is Japanese, not Korean. :v

Thanks for dropping by, come more often! It's fun having you around the forums.

No idea what the hell that video was about.
Hm......Forget....... I'm impressed....... the video doesn't work with 18+ or something like that......... Anyway, let me explain the basic: The girl loves the man, vice versa but the man forgets his photographer liquid open and it falls on girl's eyes. Now, she's blind and she feels bad because her beloved one just hurted her a lot. The man feels sad because, after all, everything is his fault. Then, he just gives up from his photographer career and in the end he donates his OWN eyes for the girl. And he prefered to live without eyes than live with the memory of the girl.

Well, at least, you were supposed to cry. Or at least to say cool vid. Or something. I just don't know what's cool for you. In Brazil here, everything makes more sense. Everybody thinks that the vid is cool. But anyway, it is your opinion. I can't change it. Thanks for watching at least.
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
I've seen much more impressive things, for example, a man (not an old one, a new one) donated his own skeleton so students could study it at school.
However, it's still very nice of him to that to her, I can't imagine not being able to see.
oh yeah
^Especially funny, since the song underneath was about date rape.

Originally Posted by alert242 View Post
Thanks for dropping by, come more often! It's fun having you around the forums.

Sure, will do
Not going to lie, that was sad. Also might be done with tb till I get my own laptop, because I got a virus on my parents pc and they banned me from any computer thats theirs but I might try and sneak on every once in a while lol.
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
That sucks :/ I've been pretty close to that too, but it's not my fault Steam makes this go mega slow.
oh yeah