Toribash
You need to be at least 2nd dan black belt to apply for secret through the normal way. Since you are only a black belt atm you have to get noticed in one of our recruitment events to be able to join. I would sponsor you but that means I have to go ingame and I just don't do that much anymore. I'm sure you can find someone else to do it, if you ask them/they notice you.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Plus, you said you have no alts, yet... you do, and use it frequently.

Anyway what aakash said.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Name: Ultimation or Ulti
Belt: 2nd Dan Black belt
Mods:Aikido, Wushu,twinsword,judo
Clan History: OPT,shade,NAO
Who recruited you: Aikido kp told me to apply by the time i reach Second San
Reason For applying: This is a great clan and I am impressed by its goals
"I have read and will abide by the 'rules of Secret' list.": yes
"I have a black belt or higher and 100+ post": i have a blackbelt or higher but just 23 posts
2 Multilayer Replays: Epicabos kickanos, Da Best Save
That's not a free form app, follow the app format in the first post please.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

ok look, my computer crashed and shut down completely due to phishing and is which i am using my phone to write this note and will be waiting to find out if i should factory reset or not and also, are you going to accept my app or not,LOL
Originally Posted by godslayer5 View Post
Well hello there, here is my application for [Secret] clan.
My alts are, kill4death, sexy143. I use them a lot because one is a 10nth dan and the other is a god belt.
Well i have been in Soooooo many clans, i can't remember them all but i think it is 9 in all.
My belt is a Custom Belt.
I am almost 18 years old(in like one month) and i am online, on the forums and ingame. Mostly i go on ingame but I also post like 3-6 posts in a week.
I'm in the Market alot and like selling things. This is how i get most of my tc.
I've had 2 3 month bans on this and another account for texture stealing but then i just made my own set and used that with my own textures because I'd probably just get banned more if it kept it up.
Also enjoy the replays I have included for you.

His app, for the lazy ^ (click the tiny arrow on the quote to go the post quickly)

EJM will do a bg check on you and if he finds anything he thinks should keep you out of the clan then you'll be instantly rejected. If you pass the bg check, then we'll take it from there.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
Godslayer most likely forgot about his app. Ooooor, I'd like a new app from godslayer just in case.

Ultimation, I'm still waiting for a free form app.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Read the first post and follow what we want in an app.
Fagm duck fuck everyone.