Toribash
NO TO ALL APPLICANTS FROM FRESH.

I haven't read them yet but I'm positive they'll all be horrible, just horrible...

/grumpyoldman
-----
Originally Posted by Minute View Post
As I said money if you need it, and sorry about my app typing on a phone can be frustrating

We don't want your stinkin' gold, leprechaun!
Last edited by FreshPrins; Jun 18, 2012 at 12:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Σ
Thanks alot guys !
This really was important, I'll be active around the forums, I'swear.

Thx again (:
It's been pretty long... How are all of you? Meet me ingame.
wtf is happening here? Could someone give me a list of all these new applicants and what page their apps are in?

I want to politely reject all the shitty ones.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
All the poor applications have been rejected already, Tapion. But I'm sure their spirit can be crushed a bit more if you want to go ahead and pull a reject-all-applicants post.
Reject all applicants and members, let's go back to the stone age
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time

Belt: White belt. But before I had internet I was playing Single player.

References:Maybe, Hero.

Replays/Art: I will post one when I make it. I deleted all my replays when I got internet so I can have a fresh start.

Favourite mod: Any form of Aikido.

Why you wish to join: I want to join this clan because
  1. To be honest I like the clan name, in my opinion [Sigma]Hospin looks pretty badass.
  2. I am a forum/irc person now mainly and I see that some of you use IRC alot and some of you are on forums a lot.
  3. The members here are quite respectful, I see hero helping people a lot. I see that Phail was an smod at some point so that makes me want to join more, to see members of this clan helping the community makes me want to help.

Why we should let you join
: I am active in-game, on forum and on IRC. So activity is not the problem, I am skilled in-game for just starting MP. I am a respectful person unless I am disrespected. IMO you have to give respect to get it. I am almost always on so I can host tourneys maybe win some clan wars.

Do you have access to IRC?: Yes

Past history: I haven't been in a clan yet, and I have only gotten a warning.

My Alts
  1. Adelo
  2. Orah
  3. Jucity
  4. Hixal
  5. Kospin (main)
Last edited by Kospin; Jul 28, 2012 at 11:21 AM.
Get into our IRC channel if you haven't already and try to join in the fun.

Also, why so many alts if you've had the internet for such a short period of time?