Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
If you guys can post your GMT and what time you would like to join the server, I'll see if I can put it up at that time...It needs a lot of work :P.

And watch out for creepers spawning on top of jisse while fighting a skelly, it's not very healthy...

GMT : +1
And yes that hurts e.e
It's up now!
-----
Up again. Plus, about the survival building thing, how should we share our worlds? (If we're doing that).
Last edited by Anaklusmos; May 9, 2012 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.
Originally Posted by Anaklusmos View Post
It's up now!
-----
Up again. Plus, about the survival building thing, how should we share our worlds? (If we're doing that).

Get in the "minecraft" folder (i recall this being alot harder on PC then on Mac). Open the "saves" folder and there you have the worlds, copy then or it and put the file in a new post right here. This should work :P
But how would we load all the different world files into a single map?
I think that would be even better. Also if we're just sharing maps, if you have winRAR you can just put the files up for dowload on mediafire or something.
Here's a custom map I made: http://adf.ly/40Jt
That's one way to do it...

Oh, and it's really easy to get in your .minecraft folder on windows or something, just search "%appdata%" (without the ") in the start menu, open that folder, inside is the .minecraft folder.

My GMT is +1, who hosts the server?
Last edited by fantyful; May 10, 2012 at 04:33 AM. Reason: Forgot something..
I do. Since me, you and jisse all have the same GMT and we're going to play the most, it'll be easy. And I think just posting here in the forums or a new thread would be easier.
It's up again! And I'd rather not share my Skype, so I will post anything I build here.