Toribash
Spm, is that the only account that you have, or have you had others in the past.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Woah, the past week, I had 0 notification, 0 activity in others stuff and 1 page activity here...
Now I have over 20 notification, 5 activity on others stuff and 3 page activity here...
Shit, what happened? xD
--------------------
MOOSE! :O
Spinal meningitis you say?...Well,shit
Sorry to hear that bro. POPPO/ULTI! INVITE MOOSE HERE NAO :3 (long time since I used all caps xD)
I'm officially an official Historian
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
@gfo: I'm saying that the past week was too...slow for me, today finally things sped up.
@bruce: Well, I'm trying to make my friend join, but he's nervous you won't accept him. What should I tell him? xD
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
Originally Posted by gfoshow View Post
Spm, is that the only account that you have, or have you had others in the past.

This is the only account I have. If I had an alt I'd rejoin here with it 8D
Oh, because, some kid in my brother's class showed him toribash, so he showed me toribash.
So, I had an account back in like 08,but then I got tired of it.
Then, I made another one like 3, or 4 months before I made this one.
Also, Kay, I meant like what are you talking about with this "corporal" and "historian" stuff?
Last edited by gfoshow; May 7, 2012 at 03:42 AM.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.