Toribash
Blood priests sounds like a painful way to get well >_<

Anyway, back up and healthy again. Wasn't a fun half week.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
So I've been playing a bit of Dota 2 recently. Anyone else into that at all?
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I would if I had a beta invite.
I haven't actually looked into it at all, is it easy to get into the beta?
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
So I've been playing a bit of Dota 2 recently. Anyone else into that at all?

You're the only person in the world playing it. Everyone else are just clones of you. Which explains why the community is so HHGNNRNNRRRRRR
Axel, no one talks to you anymore and you shouldn't talk to anyone. Also the Dota 2 community is absolutely fine.

@Xego - The best you can do is sign up for a beta invite and hope for the best. There are no longer any invite keys to be found, as far as I know.
http://www.dota2.com/survey/experience/
Go there to sign up! Game is released this year (or so they say...) and WILL be free to play.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
^I did the survey. hopefully I get a beta code!
I don't think anyone cares, but this sounds amazing. Can't wait for HotS hnnng
HotS gives me the hots.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
It's shit like this.

That more people should say to you.