Toribash
Originally Posted by count3rl33 View Post
I'm far away from pwning ;)
and I would've played in one team with you

gratz to your stats btw.

Thx.Well,now Im thinking about buying vayne.When I get enough IP ofcourse
Just tried her, she's kinda cool but I cant handle her rly good. Aynway, just had a 3v3 and guess what:

my team (Zilean/Veigar/Miss Fortune) vs. opponent team (Cho'Gath/Urgot/Singed)

First of all: two mages and one carry against 3 hard melee champs.
Scnd thing: my two teammates sucked hard. I mean rly hard. Depending their name they must have been somewhere around 13 and probably were friends. After ~15 minutes both of them went afk because they had to eat and didnt came back again...
We already destroyed both inhibitors and the nexus tower was ~half hp.

All in all I lost the 3v1 game with 24/12/2.... -.-

btw, my equip was: Dorans Blade, Berserker Greaves, 2x Phantom Dancers, Infinity Edge and Bloodthirster.
If you play right, your games shouldn't last long enough for you to get Infinity Edge
I just won 13/2/6 as Le Blanc.
Woulda been 13/0/6 but ya know, when teammates ask for a Gank then they don't help during the gank they asked for, things get messy xD
yeah, I kinda know that...

but soul, why shouldnt a game last long enough to get the Infinity Edge? I get it ~15 minutes and I doubt that a game should end there
Well, then you rush your Infinity Edge without getting other items that are more useful at a low lvl :l
Quicker the match ends, the quicker you win, the quicker your next game begins : P
What Belt Are You?: 10th dan BlackBelt
What Mod Do You Like/Play The Most?: Toriown
What Do You Think You Can Contribute To The Clan?: I'm really cool and well known haha.
How Did You Hear About ICOF?: Pfft I know all clans
Are You A Member Of Any Toribash Organizations?: Yea,FYFMITA
Rate Your Skill Level From One To Ten In Your Own Opinion: 1000
Do you have any alternate accounts? If you do, what are their names?:Simon
GMT Timezone (Find it Here):500+
Any talents (Art, Replay Making, Modding, Marketing, etc.)? If you do have some, post examples:Im good at everything