Endurance Onslaught 6.0
i always liked that idea but can you give me a link to a turorial or something? How do i make cool replays?

EDIT: AH wat the heck! minecraft can wait! my real friends are here! :3
You guys always help me thanks guys ;)

EDIT 2: ^ OH SHIT! i am starting to talk like a girl. O.o

EDIT 3: wow i cant believe i am that bored that i keep adding edits to my posts...

EDIT 4: ^ See?!

EDIT 5: pusga you there?
Last edited by charbel262; Apr 28, 2012 at 07:29 AM.
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Lol, I can't reply in 5 minutes, I have a life :P
Also, about the tutorial thingy, don't expect move tutorials, you'll have to do them yourself, but here's one that should help you. Just follow it.
oh yeah
ah thx man. ;) i am checking the vid right now.
-----
hmm after watching this it seemed hard... maybe i can practice acrobatics and make cool replays? as i have a head start in acrobatics. what do u think?
Last edited by charbel262; Apr 28, 2012 at 07:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Well the vid gave me my inspiration back. Now I just need something to focus on...

What do you guys think? Should I focus on Tricking,Acrobatics,DM or Parkour?
\m/
Whatever you guys want to do Parkour is very hard though, probably the only section I couldn't get decent at.
oh yeah
Sorry guys I haven't been posting here for it's because I'm hooked to this game called Operation 7 for pc and on top of that I have to study. But I'll be posting here and there when I have the chance. (:
┣▇▇▇▇▇▇▇⊐═─ ··.[OSHI]
To Bomba: Personally, I like acrobatics the most. But aren't you good enough at all of those mentoined...things? (Couldn't find the right word xD)
Guys, what are we going to do? I'm tired of "standbying". I want orders! What can we do for our "reborn"?
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
@CrazyKev - Ah well... The thing is that I get inactive sometimes because I got no inspiration to do something...

I think I will do something mixed with parkour and tricking... just wait for some replays at the replay thread
\m/