Toribash
He has bad Pneumonia, so they said he won't be around for long.
I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather too.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
Ok dafuq is Poppo and Panda saying?
@Gfo: He has Pneumonia too? oshit, well just stay with him until he...y'know...goes out. It's what I did, mom said he was asking me to stay with him until he dies...well at least his final wish is granted soooo....

Toribash is what? maybe an ongoing server update or something,
just type /reconnect several times, works for me anyway. Oh and, what version of toribash are you guys runnin'?

Just a question btw.
Does anybody here has Heterochromia Iridium? (Different colored eyes. ie. Left eye is brown, right eye is blue)

Finally changed my Signature xD
Last edited by kayateya; Apr 23, 2012 at 12:23 PM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
@Kay: both of my eyes are blue. I want to visit him, but I'm most likily not going to be able to.
Toribash = Gayness in the Anus.
What?! Why not? If he dies seeing youth in front of him, he will die knowing he has living legacies or, he dies knowing he has even a small imprint in the world or something... At least, that's how I think it feels. Busy with something?
------
My toribash is fixed, but I didn't play for long, coz Im a Sergeant! xD
Last edited by kayateya; Apr 24, 2012 at 11:53 AM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm officially a 3rd Dan! And I have an eye fuck up. One eye has a key hole shaped pupil. So I have I wear special contacts.
-----
Oh, and

Dolan. Wi you do des toh mei?
Last edited by itsbruce; Apr 24, 2012 at 11:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like cats