Toribash
Well I'm pretty sure there's no time limit to each of the three tests but that might have changed. It's Gamers's call.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"
I dont belive there is a time limit either aslong as they are active and trying to work on completeing it.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
Originally Posted by Gamer4200 View Post
I dont belive there is a time limit either aslong as they are active and trying to work on completeing it.

Hm, allright, i'll work on it.
jirado no viraya
Hmm yes ill start working on this Now.

Hopefully in a few hour's I shall have some examples of the skill's that are asked to be Shown.
Play your way to become a better gamer.
Mixed Martial Arts Fight to the fullest.
You can use my video as an example, you can also use some of my events that ive made and you can also ask for proof of tourneys and bet servers
hey guys i'm gonna to show you some of my draws for the skill pack recruitment test.! why post some draws ? Cause i have any talent in marketing (actually) and in TB arts. So i decide to take a pen and try to draw what crossed in my mind ;) don't expect any epic draftsman's level x) A 5-year-old kid draws better than me XD

the first draw is a zombie face and the second one a sad clown hope you enjoy it !

spoils

spoils

Last edited by teague19; May 13, 2012 at 01:00 AM.
French Froggy
[OFRO]
Skills team, you're needed to test laserabove ^^^
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Yea I told him ingame (yes me and ingame, stop acting so surprised) that this wasnt good enough and if this is all he has we will have to fail him, but hey maybe he didnt see my chat at the time.

Anyway, this isn't good enough and if this is all you have we will have to fail you. Do you have any other skills? Writing essays for example or single player replay making or marketing? It doesn't have to be related to art if you're not good at art.

"[11:17pm] Thorn: I'm gonna have to ask you to stop being so productive"