Toribash
Nice drawing...Is this for a head texture or just for fun?
My kicks will give you U-NO-POO.
Hunters - Trespassers will be pwned.

I made a crappy video about my own self and vanity. It sucks so bad that I decided not to make a video soon. >.> I just posted it here so you guys can indulge your self in this fetish. Wat the fuck am I saying? idk. I'm stonned.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Actually that was quite decent for being your first video (it is right?). Needs more sync and camera work, use keyframes it's really simple. Also use some shaders. The replays where good I also liked your new set ;)
How bout a poem? i had to make it for English class and i thought it was good enough to share with you guys. :3

Kind Life’s Smile
Kind life’s smile
Warm me with your grace
Surrounded by walls of stone
I’m trying to keep pace
When deeds are done
And all is left and said
How will you view me?
These are the musings in my head

Games making plays
One foot in front of the other
I go throughout the days
Living life like no other
This is my way
Kind life smile
No matter what others say.
damn rob. im not a fan of poetry but i liked that. it was decent. and jisse that video was pretty sweet man. i found it hard to see what was going on for a second there though :P.
keep up the good work. mannnn... im making some rlly epic drawings here on my notebook but i dont have a camera to post them :/ i just finished this crazy drawing of this sphere floating in the middle of the air and some wind effects going around it in a vicious sort of way. looks rlly awesome
Get me mah juice Bitch.

New head :P
-----
It's for sale btw :P
Last edited by Gotkicks2; May 3, 2012 at 08:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2