Toribash
Hey guys i just made a new video (its my second) and theres 2 bits that will rape your eyes im so sorry i couldnt be bothered changing it i hope you enjoy the rest and subscribe to my channel and like it please also CnC and i didnt know how to get rid of the text in the middle of the screen

Last edited by subzer0z; Apr 9, 2012 at 10:28 AM.
So yeah. I hope this doesn't sound too rude now, but I would consider this vid as a fail.

Well yeah:

1. Avoid format endings like that .avi in the title
  2. Awful song
  3. No synchronisation
  4. Way too overedited, you hardly see anything of the replays anymore and sometimes those effects make me think that youtube crashed.
  5. The replays weren't too good either.

Also there isn't anything you can do against that text in the middle of the screen. But also that should be clear. Why would companies make trial versions, when they would include all funcions of the full version. Theres a reason why premiere costs quite a nice amount of money.
Okay I didnt take it rude it was my first time using the program i was just seeing what it had really but i will get use to the program and make better videos
Because it's your first. I won't comment on your video, theres literally nothing good I can say about it. Except the transition at 1:12, I liked that ;)

So let me just give you some advice, Focus on these three things for your first 2-3 videos:
Camera Work: Work on your camera work, make sure it has some unique angles that show the HIGHLIGHTS of the videos. Try not to be too jerky with the camera either.
If it doesn't turn out the way you like it, start the replay over and try again.
Sync: Sync the hits with the major beats of the song. you can worry about the small notes later on.
Transitions: Try to think of clever transitions, It's harder then it sounds so if you need to, use the preset transitions (Fade).

Don't use effects. After you focus on those 3 things and think you can do it well, experiment with the effects and choose the ones you think will fit the video well.
First of all; the parkour replays was horrible. you need more realism and shit like that. bitches love realism. as much as possible dont try to grab in parkour. 2nd your camera sucked somehow. it didn't quite fit the song or someshit it just didn't looked right for me next time try using 3rd person perspective. it would look like an action cam like that, bitches love action cams. your madmens or arm throws whatever you call it was great the camera was okay I guess. good overall. you could've change the song to a more upbeat parkour feel but the one you pick is okay. bitches love upbeat.
[Hunters] Pack Elder | Events squad leader | RSO | MMO
Gotkicks2
Geez' Kicks, give him a break >.>

Ok, the sync wasn't that great, but I liked how you didn't overload the vid with effects, Tbh, I found the replays ok, they weren't so bad from how I saw them, camera work was a little stiff, try to loosen it up a bit, if you know what I mean.

I like how at the end of each replay or replay scene, you started to blur and then black out the video, then the next replay starts.

overall, 7/10, keep up the good work. ;)