Toribash
Originally Posted by LGOX View Post
Something weird is going on! earlier today i could view the staff board!!!

I'M NOT LYING I CAN TELL WHAT THE FUCK WAS GOING ON THERE! THEY POSTED SUGGESTIONS ABOUT APPLICATIONS AND HAVE READ ALL OF THEM,THERE WAS ONLY 4 PAGES I SWEAR, AND THERE POSTS DIDN'T HAVE A DATE!

sorry for dah caps, i gotsta take the attention
p.s only super moderators and admins posted there.
I think it's because someone hacking it or doing something with it. And don't open the private board anyway, it can give you a ban for seeing it too long, as what i knew.
just reminder
1st there already invisible
2nd it's april fool joke
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
No people was banned for viewing it also the rainbow names was the April fools joke the view staff board was before April 1st
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
The irony is I didn't even know you went to hospital, anyway it's good that you recovered from whatever you had :P.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
No probs, I didn't tell anyone because I got an ambulance there at like 4 am, so it was unexpected. Turns out when I got stabbed by that pen dipped in whatever that science chemical stuff was, it kinda got into my blood stream and I felt so horrible for ages, till I started sweating and gasping for air. Then I was rushed to hospital where ugly nurses shoved needles in my arm and made me sleep on my back in them hospital beds we all hate >.< Man I hate hospitals