View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Welcome to them indeed ;3

I suggest you take a closer look at mPvWOW I think he has a good potential and he's a cool guy.

We all know moronari, he's really active ingame and he's cool, he doesn't seem to care much about forum, I don't really care about this point, it's up to you guys.

Blacky haven't been around for a good while, he re-appears sometimes but he seems kinda off toribash lately !
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
Welcome to them indeed ;3

I suggest you take a closer look at mPvWOW I think he has a good potential and he's a cool guy.

We all know moronari, he's really active ingame and he's cool, he doesn't seem to care much about forum, I don't really care about this point, it's up to you guys.

Blacky haven't been around for a good while, he re-appears sometimes but he seems kinda off toribash lately !

Yeah,MPV is cool,morari is too,even if i don't see him online,diff timezones I guess?
Your messed up world enthrills me
are you fucking kidding me?
What the hell is going on?
Inviting people without applications?
Who da fuck did it?

About vordo: he will join when he will reach 3rd dan and get better in wushu. We talked about that with him. And he agreed.

Neuro didn't post an application yet and no1 voted on her yet aswell.

If you guys feel like making decisions and shit, try to follow the dam order or atleast ask some stuff.

William?
Originally Posted by William View Post
Welcome to both Vordo,and Neuro!Vordo showed great commitment,and he's a good fighter.While,Neuro managed to fit in and impress us during only two days.Welcome both of you!

applicaions thread is here for reason.
trial membership may be granted only after person posted an application. derp.
in this case i could just send invites to shitload people i like and you will wonder who da hell is there, but i don't.

for now fixed it on my behalf. ty puni.

also Neuro, would you like to explain why do you use this alt account instead of Fear091?
and just to let you know we don't accept alts anymore. So you better explain yourself or apply as main.
Last edited by snake; Mar 26, 2012 at 02:43 PM.
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by imapirate View Post
i love being used by snake

sounds perverted ;p
tell me about aikido
~referencing Dark Souls in suicidal threads since 13/01/15
Originally Posted by snake View Post
are you fucking kidding me?
What the hell is going on?
Inviting people without applications?
Who da fuck did it?

About vordo: he will join when he will reach 3rd dan and get better in wushu. We talked about that with him. And he agreed.

Neuro didn't post an application yet and no1 voted on her yet aswell.

If you guys feel like making decisions and shit, try to follow the dam order or atleast ask some stuff.

William?applicaions thread is here for reason.
trial membership may be granted only after person posted an application. derp.
in this case i could just send invites to shitload people i like and you will wonder who da hell is there, but i don't.

for now fixed it on my behalf. ty puni.

also Neuro, would you like to explain why do you use this alt account instead of Fear091?
and just to let you know we don't accept alts anymore. So you better explain yourself or apply as main.

only one that didn't post app was neuro,and i was going to ask anywayz...
and didn't know bout vordo thing with the belt,or I forgot,so yeah
Your messed up world enthrills me
Originally Posted by snake View Post

If that is true, then I know Neuro well enough already. However I do not approve nor disapprove about his entry.
i love being used by snake

BE U CHEATING ON ME?
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
eh watcha talking bout vodka ? you are my only luff :3

/me \o\
/me /o/
/me \o/
Toribash TakeOVER
<Colossus> ROFL
<Colossus> my friend got hit by a car
<Colossus> gonna go visit him. brb

[22:45:46] <Thorn> I know she likes it in the ear
[22:45:53] <Thorn> because when I put it to her mouth she turns away
[sigpic]http://i906.photobucket.com/albums/ac268/IAMUBERTHANU/552502_413931871977453_2050418562_njpg.gif[/sigpic]
[ToriWold Event] QUEST APPLICATIONS HERE!
When some quests get available on the main map, come here to apply.
Spots are limited, time to submit application is limited, so be informed!
Check Main Event Page regularly!
Last edited by William; Mar 27, 2012 at 05:30 PM.