Toribash
Money
Don't care for love
Don't care what others think of me.

I only care for myself.

Borderline sociopathy is a wonderful thing isn't it
T0ribush: I could not get into two worlds even if my life depended on it.
ಠ_ಠ ಥ_ಥ
Originally Posted by footside View Post
money = love = reputation = bitches

therefore

money = bitches

i'll have to go with money

Wow dude, you must love female dogs. Don't worry man, nothing is wrong with having a fetish about female dogs, I don't judge ;)

Rep, I don't give two fucks about what people think of me

Love, overrated,fuck emotions

Money, super powerful gaming pc with every fucking game and all the DLC for them, also, unlimited pizza and cinnamon sticks.

I think my answer to the question is clear here :3

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
7k posts in under a year?
You've been busy.

And I'd go for money, respect seems to hard to attain these days.
Fuck you.
If you're respected people will love you but it probably won't be true.
If people legitimately love you then getting respected shouldn't be hard.
If you have money, people will have fake love and fake respect for you.

So I'd probably go with love because from there it's not as hard to gain a reputation. Once you're known and loved getting cash shouldn't be too hard either.
Depends on which makes me happier. Or the situation, or etc.

Probably love since that ties into happiness pretty well.
Money, because I don't care what people think of me, and love can't buy me a new pair of sunglasses. (Unless it was like "Kill your lover for 1000 dollars", I wouldn't do that, so love would win)
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post
Wow dude, you must love female dogs. Don't worry man, nothing is wrong with having a fetish about female dogs, I don't judge ;)

Money, super powerful gaming pc with every fucking game and all the DLC for them, also, unlimited pizza and cinnamon sticks.

Originally Posted by Sejanus View Post
7k posts in under a year?
You've been busy.

And I'd go for money, respect seems to hard to attain these days.

Wow, 7 021 posts in less than a single year? That's rather amazing, congratulations, I guess...

Honour and dishonour ties in with reputation, right? If the world of Quest for Glory was real, then I'd probably be a Paladin...
Also, for a computer to have every single game with downloadable content, would have its side-effects. The computer would take longer to start up. And pizza is one of the few things that is expensive in South Africa, along with other things (including milk, which costs R16, I think), so money is seemingly more important than reputation. Also, getting respect is hard in some places, but not others.

If I have made anyone angry by accident, I apologize.
Preparing to fight some ninja squirrels...
Originally Posted by MegaCash View Post

wtf are you saying bro
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits
Originally Posted by footside View Post
wtf are you saying bro

The actual definition for bitch is female dog, yes I looked up bitch in the dictionary when I was younger, yes I was a sad lonely weird kid growing up

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I meant about the love thing.

Clearly you need help in the sack.
yungmoney has just robbed your bank account for 18 toricredits