Toribash
It might be 5k. Probably 7k though. I'm at 27k+ now.
Last edited by Daxx; Mar 23, 2012 at 09:55 PM.
At first, State you readed the rules and you accept all of them. Yes
State what mods you can play. Aikido,aikido bd, taekkyon,kick box, wushu, shovel fighter
State whats your belt (At least 7th Dan). 10th
State your reason for wanting to join JollyRoger. Its always been my dream clan, and it always will be, i let the comforting of tripstone lure me into eVo and that was one of my stupidest decisions ever. My idiotic self thought id be happy there, i thought id find peace, but i didn't. I know most of you especially zalmo hate me and never want to talk to me, Everyone makes mistakes, and i made a fucking huge one. I'll never forgive myself for choosing eVo over JollyR. I was just mad, not thinking and was down and easily persuaded by anyone. I will never forget this mistake and it will most likely haunt me for the rest of my days in this game. I felt so at home here, you guys helped me through depression and applauded me through the good days. The secret chest was the best thing that ever happened, all of hippy bob's hilarious youtube finds. I guess i might aswell come out with it, zalmoxois was right I'm a dirty idiot liar. While my brother does some things, he didn't do this, I was being immature i just wasn't sure what to think, i felt "left out" as to say so i figured maybe i should try somewhere else. When i applied for Urban my friend came over and asked me what the fuck i was doing, I wasn't sure. I went to go pull out of the app but it didn't matter i was already declined, but i wanted back to jollyR before i read no, but i knew you guys would never believe it and just hate me, the mistakes i made after that were even worse, I lied and used someone else. Like Squiziph had said right before i was locked out of the treasure chest "if he is lying, he has many more problems than this and much to learn" it is true. I was a complete idiot for doing what i did. My lying only worsened the situation and now admitting it to you, well i think you hate me even more and will insta-decline me. I just thought that for a clan that was so loyal to me, and cared for me so much before, i should return the favor and be honest. I guess its the right thing to do. Hippybob, please do share more videos in the public ;-; i stalk this place every day
State if you had any earlier clans that you were part of. Evo, fish, armadon, jollyR, few others
State why u left that clan. potheads, not sure, died, idiocy
State if you had any earlier accounts (including the names of those accounts). Chargers
State what happened to those accounts. Sold
State if you have bought Qi. No
State if you have bought an account with higher Qi than your original account. No
State past infractions/bans. Useless post, useless post, insulting member (standing up for my point)
State your timezone. -8
State your age. 13
Forum activity. 9/10
In game activity. 10/10
Vouchers (The guy who invited you). I think you'd rather devouch me at this point
Any special skills (such as texture making, video making, things like that). no
Some replays.
And finally state something about youself,that you would like us to know. If its a no, I'm clan less for a very long time
Attached Files
holymuffinshit.rpl (90.0 KB, 7 views)
holymuffinshit2.rpl (101.7 KB, 7 views)
holymuffinshit3.rpl (98.5 KB, 9 views)
A dueler is only a good as his finest lift.

I love many people on this forum such as ...
Uric|Internet|Stellar|Wesley|Boonana|AJ|FireBolty|iRookie|Brucia|Kristis133|Liquidoom|Lightningkid
[type=noob]monk[noob]
I respect...
Drop, I just predicted that you will apply soon.

I wish you good luck.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
Originally Posted by snake View Post
cn i vote aswell?

what happened to your tag bro?

I don't see why not (the vote thing). I don't know if we will count it, bot vote away
wishful eyes deceive me
Drop u just regained some of my respect by fessing up I am still insulted by the fact u lied but I understand u are only human and had to learn things the hard way I shall be hopeing that the others members are as forgiving as me
ima crusin for a bruisn
Originally Posted by snake View Post
cn i vote aswell?

Me too
Drop belongs here.
(If i get raged at i'll delete my post with apologies in advance to anyone who feels i shouldn't have posted)
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
dont worry Erth I dont think anyone will rage.

And my vote will be yes as well Drop.
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"