Toribash
HEY POWAS HOW DOES YOUR HEAD FEEL TODAY?
When you recover from vodka overdose, let us know what's up with our big kickboxing shindig. Last I heard was "maybe today, or tomorrow, or the day after that or maybe not." A little warning before the event would be appreciated. Having trouble working out a time with the slumbering T clan?
Well, quite good. We're tired but not hangover'd.
1,2l of vodka and 4 beers for two derps was good enough.

As for clan league... ._.
retired
Powas simple little "._." and pondering what that might mean got me thinking about emoticons, which lead me to this...
As reported in wiki, typographical emoticons were published in 1881 by the U.S. satirical magazine Puck

That's right world, America brought you the ,bow down to us and send us your plastic knick-knacks, oil, and oily knick-knacks.

...but wait this (facial?) image from France dates back roughly 27000 years.
damn ...fine then, all bow down to the mighty pre-French and send them your fine rock hammers and mammoth balls.

^from the guardian (UK newspaper), which coincidentally, seems to express the same emotion as Powas ._. Perhaps our ancient ancestor was having difficulty arranging a game of mammoth ball with a neighboring tribe.
Last edited by 1handclap; Mar 23, 2012 at 11:17 PM.
Hurr durr.
I decided to take a look on old threads in 'jama terroru' ( kind of wibbles of toribash.pl ) and that's what I've found.

My life will never be the same.

retired
"Gushers make me go crazy with happiness." I'm guessing several of these girls went on to have emotional problems related to suppressed images of hairy men in an orange spandex body suits.
-----
Hmm someone went 8-2 vs #H, very nice. Silly, but I enjoy seeing our clan rank creep up.
Last edited by 1handclap; Mar 24, 2012 at 08:37 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
got a pm from a random guy(written in portughsfwse)--- no clue of who is it so i asked

Originally Posted by chicken89
Originally Posted by mmaario
you were my friend we always talk on IRC or rarely in the game when you entered.
You're still my best friend .

:'| im moved

best friends

Hey Powas in the end of your tourney today, the whole server lagged at the end. The order was Firebolty, then cdsonic01, then me. So, automatic 2nd place which is 3k. I have to go right now so I wish to redo the end tomorrow about 3:30'ish east side of USA time.