Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
Well, when it comes to Death Note I prefer manga over anime - anime becomes reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally boring after L's death.
About comparing it, hmm, you may find some commons after watching both but I don't think that such compare is appropriate. Death Note is psychological ALL the way with elements of action, when Darker than black is action-type anime with psychological elements.
Also, while watching Dtb I would advise that kind of order - season 1 -> OVA > season 2.
OVA got released after season 2 but watching it in ^order makes everthing much clearer. If you watch it chronologically, during whole season 2 you're more or less like 'wtf am I watching/wtf and why is happening'.

A summary of death note for you, 2 geniuses fight it out in a battle of wits, said genius characters are written by people who are not geniuses. That DOES NOT sit well with me at all. It also carried on way too long, it should have ended ..when it should have.
But you know, successful franchise, im not going to argue with money.
Last edited by FinalWish; Mar 19, 2012 at 11:08 AM.
Well, I still like it tho as I said, I prefer manga to anime :>

Also, hurrr durrr, Higurashi no naku koro ni is totally fucked up xd
megusta
retired
I WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!

I fucking love that anime.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

happy grown up day
may it be full of breasts and not remembering any of it
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Happy birthday fireless!
Ironically, when people celebrating their birthday, their lifespan is actually getting short.
Your death is getting closer.
And everyone congratulate you for it. :3

Anyway, nice find Kyou-kun.