Toribash
lorrtex is smarter than the average SyN member.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Kevin has spoken.
-----
And ruined our fun ;_;
Last edited by Think; Mar 18, 2012 at 03:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

duck
send your outcasts to [Parrot]
EEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Ohai people.
Just poping in to see how the clans going.
Seems like there are some new people here, prehaps when i get back we can host a syn server or something and i can meet all these new people ( by all these new people i mean reaper and keoni)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Hello, sentinel. I am Akmal, I recently joined SyN.

Who are you, how are you and where were you. ;_;
Sup people just came back from a hectic weekend. And despite the connotations ill share with you what happened. Was at a regatta which is basically a digny sailing competition thingy... Anyways it was hectic shit because the winds were unrelenting and I was hungover, a little, anyways we capsized twice my fingers are totally rope burned like fuck. I have a bruise on the top of both my cut up feet and a slight concussion from being hit in the side of the head by a boom. Anyways I shall post pics of le boating experience later.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Oh and dragonbreath too, she is fun.

She? Wut?
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
As some of you might have noticed, we could need a co moderator for our board. I can't handle the board myself. That means that you can apply for the co leader spot for the syn board. But remember: Only apply if you are

1. reliable

2. active

I also prefer good grammar and experience.

If you think you would be suitable, send me an app via PM. The deadline is sunday. Good luck.