Toribash
Level 81 bitches.

Dem towns love my shenanigans. Sneak bow snipe guards to fill black soul gems like a baws.

Steal everything from people in broad daylight, watch the town walk around in underwear, oblivious to everyone walking around in underwear. Laugh.

Set up elaborate cage trap with baskets collected from all around town, watch guard walk in circles in silence. Like a bitch.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Level 0 bitches, I never played that game :3

Anyway, I love the house, but only problem I see in it is the trouble you'll have to get inside? If that's taken care of than I like it

And I just made a rough draft of the giant enderman out of dirt, that thing's huge even though I still didn't make the head. It's gonna look awesome once I make it out of black wool and put the egg inside the... giant egg he's gonna be holding :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

aikido i got to 81 with a high elf once... but then i started again as a orc.... i am now a level 42 orcish thief...
Rai Moderated Message:
you're so fat it makes me depressed

Fanclub | RSA
haha im 100 in smithing and archery....
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA
I'm 100 in one handed, 40 something in two handed, 60 smithing (just got arcane smithing thing), archery 60 something, i dont use block :3, and o well...
my one handed is 15 :3 (like a baws)
Rai Moderated Message:

Fanclub | RSA
i have skyrim on xbox.
i did pretty much all the quests xDD had two chars a boss like one handed shielded warrior
and a thief
the thief was pretty mean xDD i killed everybody without being noticed
and i backstabed a lot of dragons xDD
and giants
~~[SECRET]~~[OLDA]~~I BELIEVE I CAN FLY