Toribash
You did not read the first post, your application was not impressive, and even after being told you have not made an effort to correct this.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
but do not know what else to do, also saw a message and copy the questions and I answered, if you fight against me in a fight aikidoBD depending on how you could accept game?
That message was not on the first post of this thread.

Your suggestion that a fight could get you in the clan shows how little you know.
You have been denied. Good bye.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Originally Posted by ghost1341 View Post
PLEASE LET ME IN THE THE CLAN SECRET

[Secret]AikidoKP

Ghost, please do not post here again. A few members of secret are getting annoyed with you asking over and over again. Post here again and you shall be reported.

_______
settling this dispute for teague
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Hey my name is chacosownr otherwise known as slug

The only kind of bad history I have is useless posts and the people abuse there power.

I am from Tucson, Arizona and grew up in a rather bad neighborhood. I always got into fights and things like that. When I turned 10 I moved to Denver, Colorado. When I moved to Colorado I turned pretty athletic. I joined the football team and took 2 gym classes. Team sports and Outdoor Adventure ed. My passion is football and winning I have a history teacher who looks like Chuck Norris and intimidates the class. (including me) :o. What I'm good at in toribash is fighting, and sort of marketing. Art is not my best trait a long with patience. I was in a couple clans before this one in my newb days including some made up clans like FuD and Demonz. But also DaF hoodz and RAGE. I will not leave this clan enless I become inactive, am harassed by a member or kicked. But my school has some rough assignments so I may be a bit inactive but I'll try to post atleast 4 times a week.And if I have a major assignment I will post on the thread telling you that i will be inactive for like a week. Alright I will try to post some replays.

UNDEAD my belt is third dan ;)

Sincerely,
Slug/ Chacosownr.
Attached Files
Ape Punch REDONE.rpl (63.0 KB, 2 views)
Around the back.rpl (82.4 KB, 2 views)
Run Decap-.rpl (112.6 KB, 2 views)
Spar chacosownr vs Modius 2.rpl (554.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Chaco; Feb 11, 2012 at 03:31 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
... are you writing us a letter? Where is your belt? lol... do i have to check myself?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin