Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Riverdale

Jajul's face was stern. "I've never been here before. How could you possibly expect me to know where to leave my cart? Even if I had a place to put them, I wouldn't take my eyes off it for a second. I don't trust strangers without reason. These men did not deserve to die, but they did so most honorably. I'll not have them plundered and disgraced by greedy men with no shame. You tell the captain to come to me, I'm not leaving them."
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Riverdale

The guard seems to contemplate forcing Jajul into the building.

"Fine. But you better be here when I get back."

He marches into the barracks, telling some nearby guards to watch Jajul and the cart.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Riverdale

Jajul quickly salutes the guard, then turns to the cart and picks up his book.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Mountains
"I think I can manage."
Roy says, while following Caed and Raelan
Forest West of Vigil
"I need an answer. Now"
Last edited by Ray; Feb 1, 2012 at 01:56 AM.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Overwatch

The screech and thunderous roar of artillery, the screeching of metal on metal, the screaming lamentations of the wounded...

A vision: a dark robed figure looming over the broken walls and towers of Overwatch, looming over like a dark guardian...

Oardalis awakes, lying face up in the muddy battlefield of Gate Valley. The sounds of battle return to him as sensation creeps into his body once more.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Dead Man's Vale

After trekking through a seemingly nonexistent rugged mountain path, Raelan and the others arrive at Dead Man's Vale.

"Well, this is it," Raelan says, pointing out the lone wooden shack in the middle of the field near a fenced in training area with various types of equipment. "Try not to break anything, I'd hate to have to get new equipment."
Last edited by Thorn; Feb 1, 2012 at 02:19 AM.
Overwatch
Oardalis rises up and checks his surroundings, looking for tools of his trade. He tries to recall what happened trough hazy memories.
< Larfen> also my replay thread has more views than the rules thread \o/

...This probably explains most problems in this community.
Dead Man's Vale

Caed turns to Royus.

"Settle in. We'll begin soon."

He begins examining the exercise equipment.

Overwatch

As battle rages around him, two elves approach Oardalis, swords drawn. The roar and charge at him, unforgiving and unrelenting.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Dead Man's Vale
Roy nods, then walks to the shack.
Opening the door, he sees that there is a bed, a few chairs, a fireplace and a dresser.
He puts his belongings in a shelf in the dresser (money, etc) , and relaxes in a chair.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Dead Man's Vale

Raelan goes inside of the shack. He sees Royus relaxing rather casually, and comments:

"Oh sure, walk into my shack and immediately start throwing your stuff in things and relaxing. You get one shelf in the dresser, and I get the bed. Make your own if you want one, because that's exactly how I got that one. We clear?"