5 Votes / 0.00%
HAte
1 Votes / 0.00%
PIDDA PLAYS TEEMO SO HE SHALL DIE BY PONIES
10,000,000,004 Votes / 100.00%
Voters: 10000000010. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
Apparently it would be easier on Saturday.
I'll ask now, thanks man. I'll just PM him, I'm not sure where to post specifically.
-----------
Nevermind I found a thread, lol.

Oh and that suggestion doesn't sound too good man. If we're to do something like that, it shouldn't be in ranks, it should be in an organisation, like the Event Team or the Marketing Team.
In that respect, sounds good to me. Can you think of anyone that would want to join?

Yes teams would work but it would be needed to make a rank 4 for the teams since well that is the minimum requirement to accept the war and when making an ingame team only having 1 member accept a war is well not really a good idea in mt opinion. INB4 none of this makes sense because I just woke up
People need to be rank 3 and above to make the war but people rank 4 and above can accept it. Meaning with link's permission I can accept your war.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
Originally Posted by cozzakilll View Post
People need to be rank 3 and above to make the war but people rank 4 and above can accept it. Meaning with link's permission I can accept your war.

Sweet.
Well man, I posted in your war thread thing, so I guess we'll talk there.

Yes teams would work but it would be needed to make a rank 4 for the teams since well that is the minimum requirement to accept the war and when making an ingame team only having 1 member accept a war is well not really a good idea in mt opinion. INB4 none of this makes sense because I just woke up

There's always the possibility that someone who likes their rank (like a co-leader or High Member) doesn't want to become part of that team because it would technically be a demotion.
Also it could mean an undeserved promotion if someone were a recruit or regular member or anything along those lines.
Generally if there is for some reason no-one online to officially accept the war at that specific time, there are probably not many people online and a war at that time wouldn't be good anyway. There's nothing wrong with saying "We'll do this in a few hours when some more members are online."
true but it wont be like a demotion for anyone ranked higher then 5 since they can keep there rank and title and can still be a member of the in game team. I would have to agree with about you on the undeserved problem could just be solved if we knew who was active at what time in game, this could also solve the problem your other problem but meh I guess the idea has to many flaws how about making a thread where people post if they are going ingame and when.

Also here are the war room rules for people who dont know how to find them:

• Clan battles Take 30 minutes from the time they are accepted, stay on the server that long
  • Invitations are active for 10 minutes, you must comunicate inmediatelly to the rest of the players on the server you accepted the invite
  • You must be at the top 4 ranks on your clan to accept a fight (for default ranks: Founder, General, Colonel or Commandant)
  • You must be at the top 3 ranks to start a fight
  • You must OP a clan member of the clan you are inviting before the invite is sent
  • Behaviour like kicking a rival, fspec him or any other form of abuse, will result on clan disband and ban to the infractor
  • There must be at least 3 fights in half an hour in order the battle to be computed
Last edited by ShotgunLeg; Jan 21, 2012 at 03:06 AM.
Spm, do remember that being in a type of team does not mean that you are a different rank than you were before. It just mean you are in a group with and equal opinion as the others.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
thanks cozzakill i made it in gimp with only a paintbrush and elipse tool
Last edited by Butler; Jan 21, 2012 at 07:25 AM.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
thanks

Butler. Could you avoid posts like that? You could have added something more to the post then just thanks
woops... i'll edit it right away!
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?