Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Suck that down dave. inb4 "Don't post spam." I know its spam, but I just wanted to show you guys. I got it all during wushu tourney frenzy today, where many people rage quit because of my awesome move.
Dont post spam lol
at least put it in a spoiler or make a smaller picture. And 848 isnt all that great, ive had better.
Also, nice bounty. Too bad only you and i and josh know why your name is the pecster.
But as the self anointed co-sub-co-leader of forumness and awesomeness(im actually the leader of the second one), try to set a better example of a good forum person thing. We will have a hard time becoming official if we have too much spam. Thats one thing they check when considering us.
No.
Well, the thought of co-sub-co-leaders is just silly, in my opinion. I know people are inactive, but we don't need people who are not so experienced in running a clan maintaining it. Sorry to let you down.

Dag, I am the leader of awesomeness. You can be my secretary. :P
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Well you are only one half of command.
I am pretty sure Ulti agrees with it, and so does the rest of the clan. So you are overrules my friend :P.
Well, we'll have to go bother Ult now. Anyways, I just don't think it servers a purpose.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
You are all knaves under my rule! Jk. But it's a grand notion to suggest is it not? Anyway, I AM NOT LARGELY INACTIVE!!! In forums that is. I just simply CANT get in game. I haven't the allotted time from my mom. ANYWAY, technically Dave and Bruce are more loyaler than you Austin kuz they were in Pulse (Bruce was even in RD, way to go over-achiever!). Anyway, when Loru becomes more active I have given him permission to revive Pulse. Probably won't be for a while, but I thought I would let you guys know this. Anyway, keep doing wars. I honestly don't care if we get murdered. Just do it. Nike. K? Also, just wanna point out that World Religions is by far the only class I have liked in High School. I actually enjoy taking notes and doing my work while in other classes I do nothing but sleep and take the tests . So yeah. I would like to also suggest a name change for Dave and Bruce. You will be co-under-sub-iso-kinda-sorta-temporary-leader-type-things-in-place-of-Kaz-for-now-until-he-gets-a-valid-amount-of-computer-time. IT IS HAS BEEN SAID!
Last edited by theultimatum; Jan 20, 2012 at 03:34 AM. Reason: Misspelled "anyway"
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by theultimatum View Post
You are all knaves under my rule! Jk. But it's a grand notion to suggest is it not? Anyway, I AM NOT LARGELY INACTIVE!!! In forums that is. I just simply CANT get in game. I haven't the allotted time from my mom. ANYWAY, technically Dave and Bruce are more loyaler than you Austin kuz they were in Pulse (Bruce was even in RD, way to go over-achiever!). Anyway, when Loru becomes more active I have given him permission to revive Pulse. Probably won't be for a while, but I thought I would let you guys know this. Anyway, keep doing wars. I honestly don't care if we get murdered. Just do it. Nike. K? Also, just wanna point out that World Religions is by far the only class I have liked in High School. I actually enjoy taking notes and doing my work while in other classes I do nothing but sleep and take the tests . So yeah. I would like to also suggest a name change for Dave and Bruce. You will be co-under-sub-iso-kinda-sorta-temporary-leader-type-things-in-place-of-Kaz-for-now-until-he-gets-a-valid-amount-of-computer-time. IT IS HAS BEEN SAID!

But since my join with Fyre, I have done all I can to watch the clan. Loyalty has nothing to do with time. It has to do with how hard we stick by our leaders. And I have shown that even BEFORE joining Fyre.
Thats MR. co-under-sub-iso-kinda-sorta-temporary-leader-type-things-in-place-of-Kaz-for-now-until-he-gets-a-valid-amount-of-computer-time of fyre to you.
We were already pretty much doing the job already. Both bruce and i were already keeping the forum under control and staying in game. The name just makes it sexy.
I agree about the loyalty thing, but we have proven loyalty and have stayed with the clan through at least two dead streaks. You came in and helped with the last one though. But anywho, be good and contribute to the clan(this goes to everyone) and i will give you a metaphorical cookie
also, jo fyre
No.
Indeed, but loyalty DOES have to do with length. I mean, if they can put up with my crap for this long that's pretty dang committed . Anyway, no one is getting promoted any time soon! And Bruce is a meanie poo-poo head who fails at Skyrim and will never amount to the awesomeness that is Kaz. For I decap ghosts with maces. Oh, and I won't be on tomorrow. Got a irl judo tournament to attend to.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I need to get this out there right now, i dont have time to type. Warring right now. Would like a bit of help. /jo mrwar
ill un-spam this later

K. We lost 3-5 (All three wins happen to be mine, just by the way ) and we lost by 1.5 points. Not bad. We are getting better. Silly kowla and his decaps make me rage.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 20, 2012 at 05:56 AM.
No.