Toribash
Soul i would Get Charter it is fast and way better the at&t i had At&t and it was so slow then i switch to Charter and it is super fast
♠I AM DEATH KICKS I BREAK ANYONE OR ANYTHING♠
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
Soul i would Get Charter it is fast and way better the at&t i had At&t and it was so slow then i switch to Charter and it is super fast

I live in Britain xD
You get Sky, Virgin, Talk Talk, BT or a few others none of those you mentioned though xD
Well, I'm going to be inactive for 2 months or so. I've been having some troublemin school. Even though I get around 88 in my card, I've failed one subject, 74.

So, I just need to graduate, so, there. I apologize for saying this late.
I am only allowed one C and that is algebra but everthing else must be a B or Above But my Algebra will become a B later on
Originally Posted by deathkicks View Post
I am only allowed one C and that is algebra but everthing else must be a B or Above But my Algebra will become a B later on

Gettings B's and C's, next year (year 11 last year of highschool) I want to get A's and B's! :P
Gonna be inactive next week.
Reason: exams

Some secret of mine

Bet you didn't know, this is a signature
I want to write here to communicate and to avoid misunderstandings
In march 12 , I will start the High School (3th , here highshool is from 1st(7th grade in USA) to 6th ( that would be like 3th of highschool in USA)

As I start highschool (idk if im little or not for you guys)
I have 15 Subjects this year and more time on H.School from 7:30 Am To 2:00 Pm (Min) and from 7:30 (like all days) to 3 or 3:30 PM (that is The MAX I think hours they can put in 1 day for my class
This year in the middle of august will be my second year 10th grade also my GMT is -6 can i get that updated please