Toribash
End of discussion for that topic huh? New discussion. Anybody think the worlds going to end this year? If yes why if no why?
ROFL why you think that?
the end of the word theory is from that cheap movie called "2012" that make you think that the word is going to end
and the maya calendary says that the word is goin to end as we know it
No, it won't end this year.

Kind of on topic on both topics: Everything is going to get much better soon. In about 10-15 years we will run out of oil, so there will be no more oil on Earth (if we keep using the same amount as we're using now). Then people will have to find alternate options which will hopefully be better for nature.

If I had the choice between Destroying earth and letting humanity live, and Destroying Humanity and letting Earth live, I wouldn't blink. I'd instantly kill all humans.

Also, I'll probably get banned for a couple of days soon because of the event going on. I'll be posting here with an alt.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post

Kind of on topic on both topics: Everything is going to get much better soon. In about 10-15 years we will run out of oil, so there will be no more oil on Earth (if we keep using the same amount as we're using now). Then people will have to find alternate options which will hopefully be better for nature.

Nuclear energy isn't good for nature.
If I had the choice between Destroying earth and letting humanity live, and Destroying Humanity and letting Earth live, I wouldn't blink. I'd instantly kill all humans.

I would have done it by now if I had the power...
Also, I'll probably get banned for a couple of days soon because of the event going on. I'll be posting here with an alt.

Same here.
Originally Posted by xfoxyx View Post
ROFL why you think that?
the end of the word theory is from that cheap movie called "2012" that make you think that the word is going to end
and the maya calendary says that the word is goin to end as we know it

Because my computer teacher got me hooked onto it.

Originally Posted by Dragonbreath View Post

Kind of on topic on both topics: Everything is going to get much better soon. In about 10-15 years we will run out of oil, so there will be no more oil on Earth (if we keep using the same amount as we're using now). Then people will have to find alternate options which will hopefully be better for nature. If I had the choice between Destroying earth and letting humanity live, and Destroying Humanity and letting Earth live, I wouldn't blink. I'd instantly kill all humans.

Yeah I know it won't end. If your going to destroy humanity do it now. Nooooo why are you doing the deadly game?
Because 1 million TC.

Also, we passed 3k posts in here \o/
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
/me deletes some of his posts

you're welcome, Slau.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today