2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
Having an annoying younger brother surely isn't an advantage, is it?

It sure isn't. I have one. Plus his twinsister. Plus my older brother.

;_;

Originally Posted by KenGee View Post
Gingers are ugly.

Depends on the gender.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Redheads arnt hot. Some redheads are hot I know but I've seen some fugly redheads, also some chicks that completely fuckd their looks up by dying their hair to look like a redhead. I really don't get guys fetishes with different hair colours. You can't generalize so much that you say one hair colour looks better than the other. Different hair colours suit different women. But that brings up an interesting thought. As we've already established some men are more interested in a certain hair colour than others. Now I don't think its just the hair, because women know if they look good in a certain hair colour or not, so I don't think guys are attracted to the colour persay. But the type of woman that would have a certain colour hair.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Originally Posted by ebrithil View Post
Redheads arnt hot. Some redheads are hot I know but I've seen some fugly redheads, also some chicks that completely fuckd their looks up by dying their hair to look like a redhead. I really don't get guys fetishes with different hair colours. You can't generalize so much that you say one hair colour looks better than the other. Different hair colours suit different women. But that brings up an interesting thought. As we've already established some men are more interested in a certain hair colour than others. Now I don't think its just the hair, because women know if they look good in a certain hair colour or not, so I don't think guys are attracted to the colour persay. But the type of woman that would have a certain colour hair.

Deep man.. Deep.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth