Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

We lost pretty badly. 9-24. Was by far the cockiest clan we have fought. Nearly as bad as tristan1

the rest of his name

. But hey, we are all pretty rusty. I havent played a serious game of abd in a while.
And one more thing: KAZ GET YOUR FACE OUT OF SKYRIM AND ON TORIBASH ALCAJNELAJNXMA:W. That is all.
No.
Shame about that war guys.
Must have lasted a long time if it was 9-24 though.

Need any help with anything here?
Originally Posted by dagreja View Post
We lost pretty badly. 9-24. Was by far the cockiest clan we have fought. Nearly as bad as tristan1

the rest of his name

. But hey, we are all pretty rusty. I havent played a serious game of abd in a while.
And one more thing: KAZ GET YOUR FACE OUT OF SKYRIM AND ON TORIBASH ALCAJNELAJNXMA:W. That is all.

WARNING, RANDOM/WIBBLE AHEAD! *Smacks dagreja* how dare you diss skyrim... (Randomness over) Anyways, I'm glad to see you guys are de-rustifying yourself (new word). It's always good to get back to your previous high point in the clan. Why don't you guys do the activity check that has been threatened for so long so you guys can get rid of some of these inactive members? Just a suggestion, I don't care if it's taken seriously or forgotten about.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Kowla, I thought I had added you. I apologize. Guys, if you're going to do THAT bad, DONT war. I mean, really? Text me next time or something. Dont do that again. Oh gosh I cant believe that happened. Oh well. So yeah I was hoping poppo would be on here as he said he would handling the forums. I apologize.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
kaz, poppo handeling the forums? there's a higher chance that my shit will turn purple and smell like rainbow sherbert. anyways, i thought we were quite good... but their clan is really good. the leader is like... rank 75. but i loathe him with a burning passion.

and i agree. we NEED to do an activity check. it will get rid of the spare weight, and raise our clan rank.
i like cats
Hello peoples. Nothing major right now, but I just wanted to post that I am working on a replay I call "Ab Pass". Just like NutHug's famous headpass, but with abs. I will keep you guys updated if anyone is interested(if not, please no "And not a single fuck was given that day" comments.)
Im going to pretend like i wasnt the first one to give one of those comments to Austin.
I laughed at the sherbet comment.
Im not dissing skyrim. But he plays it for SOOOOO LOOOOOONG.
It wasnt 9 wins to 24 wins. That was the points. We won 2 times and they won 6 or 7. Nowhere near as bad as that one war with business. And in my defense, their first two wins were cheap. The leader's opener is to crouch down and then bearhug your arms to your sides and fall on you.
Also, if no one is going to start this whole activity check thing, ill start it myself. I wont be able to kick anyone but i will record who has been active in forum/in game. If you see someone in game, send me a pm of who and when. And for how long. The activity check started 18 hours ago at midnight my time. It will end at midnight on saturday, my time. That gives people three days to do anything related to toribash whatsoever. And like i said, its up to the leaders if these people get kicked. Im just running my own personal check to help get this started.
Last edited by dagreja; Jan 6, 2012 at 08:45 AM.
No.