Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Oh the Marketing event! I completely forgot about it. How will it work and stuff. Pm me about that.
Also I only torture those people who I love. Thats probably why it was painful. It was the most painful for retasim since he was there the longest.
Originally Posted by Pidda View Post
Oh the Marketing event! I completely forgot about it. How will it work and stuff. Pm me about that.
Also I only torture those people who I love. Thats probably why it was painful. It was the most painful for retasim since he was there the longest.

Who should pm you ?
I wont compete in that event...

It still hurts :0
I will get nightmares from it...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by whiteice22 View Post
To be honest, I really don't know how a marketing event works. Could someone explain it to me?

That's fine man.
No-one here really knows exactly what's going to happen yet, it'll all be sorted before Friday, but I'll give you a rough explanation:

We are all going to be given an orc lax. You then sell this on the market and with the money you get from it, buy something better and so on until you can get as much money as possible before the dead line. Basically, it's all dependant on your ability to haggle with other players to get the best price for your items and the lowest for other's - the best marketer will win.

Do you understand what the event is now, or shall I rephrase that?
(By the way, who came up with this idea again? Good job to whoever the fuck did, I can't wait to get started on this shit)

If all goes well, we're starting on Friday. Details will be provided as they're decided, so very soon.
Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
That's fine man.
No-one here really knows exactly what's going to happen yet, it'll all be sorted before Friday, but I'll give you a rough explanation:

We are all going to be given an orc lax. You then sell this on the market and with the money you get from it, buy something better and so on until you can get as much money as possible before the dead line. Basically, it's all dependant on your ability to haggle with other players to get the best price for your items and the lowest for other's - the best marketer will win.

(By the way, who came up with this idea again? Good job to whoever the fuck did, I can't wait to get started on this shit)

If all goes well, we're starting on Friday. Details will be provided as they're decided, so very soon.

The rules have to be sharpened. In my opinion, you should make a post with a link to your transaction history, and you have to log everything in that same post, including links to the threads you sold and bought items in. It'd be annoying if someone cheated he event, wouldn't it?
No posts in 5 hours. And usually theres a few posts in the timeframe of five hours. I have been looking at Fantasy's thread mainly because they asked for a clan alliance and AoD merged with them. From what I can see they seem to be a good and well off clan so far. Anyone else have any opinions or such on the clan and if you guys think it would be a good idea for us to become allied with them if Pidda, Kill or Spm see fit to do so?
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Please could we do the marketing event on the 6th January? ( About 5pm GMT +2 )

I've missed too many clan events since I went on holiday...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Slaugther View Post
The rules have to be sharpened. In my opinion, you should make a post with a link to your transaction history, and you have to log everything in that same post, including links to the threads you sold and bought items in. It'd be annoying if someone cheated he event, wouldn't it?

We already thought about that.

Originally Posted by SpmSL View Post
That's fine man.

I had the idea for it.

Originally Posted by Butler153 View Post
Please could we do the marketing event on the 6th January? ( About 5pm GMT +2 )

I've missed too many clan events since I went on holiday...

We already decided that it will start on friday...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god