Toribash
Originally Posted by Takkrala View Post
Originally Posted by Lissignoli View Post
hello i am hotgear i am black belt soon 2nd my best mods are aikidobd,aikido,katana and judo i am 13 years old and i will use proper english if it will afect my presence i will do as much as i can to help this clan i can be tested any day so pm me and test me to see if im good enough i had a rank below 500 but i let my brother play and he mounted it heres my user card
http://www.toribash.com/usercard/Lissignoli.png please accept me to your good clan
im saving tc now and im hoping someone could make me a texture set size 128 please i will buy just the images my style is like cartoon death machine lol but i will pay min 7k if i realy like it 9k thanks and hoping t0 be part of essence

-----
this is my alt my main is gone so i guess this is my main now

bold; makes me say no imo.

also, for the italic, watch out what you say. you could get banned for it.

I agree with Takk.
You said that this used to be your alt, so what happened to your main account?

Oh, something else that I noticed: You said you would use proper English, but there isn't a single punctuation mark other than the commas between your best mods. There's also the errors that Takk pointed out in bold text.
Hello guys, my name is Mal123. I want to join your clan because my friend 123urdead said its a great clan and so i figured I should try out. I am learnig how to make textures if its any help to ur clan. i have not been in a clan yet. I am friends with a member in your clan n amed 123urdead. Thank you for your time.
Attached Images
mal123.jpg (13.0 KB, 10 views)
my belt is black,low belt but i got SKILL almost 2 dan belt thou.AND i really active.
i never been in a clan, i been looking for a berfect clan to join.i trying to get to berfect clan right now with this app.i a good person :P :P
Hello Everyone

Name: Hunter
Previous Clan's:EPIC,Vortex,Hunters
Infraction:i Had 1 10 Infraction Points There Gone Now they were For me Messing Around and
Calling someone a Name Im not Gonna say it ^^

About Me: I Love Toribash And I love Getting On everyday its Basically A hobby I know You can see my post's Arn't very Good But im willing to get that up

This Clan: This Clan is a Very Well-Rounded Manner Clan and i would Deffiently Love to be apposed to it And i would Love to be apart of it And i will Not Quit

Active In fourms:Yes Im very Active in the Fourm's i just Rarely post but I will start Posting

Best Mod's:Wushu,Ninjustu,Taekkyon

Skill's ingame:Very good In my knowledge i Play everyday (Train)

Race:White/American/Usa,I speak English That's all

And i Would Love For You, to accept me Thank You
And ill be Posting my playercard.
-----
Last edited by violentz; Jan 29, 2012 at 06:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by violentz View Post
Infraction:i Had 1 10 Infraction Points There Gone Now they were For me Messing Around and
Calling someone a Name Im not Gonna say it ^^

that means it was a serious offence. are you sure it wasnt all that bad?
Well i think that it was Uncalled for cause people say it all the time and i really didnt mean to put
it like that so im sure
-----
IT was a 5day ban only
-----
Oops Sorry for the Capital i t mean't It.
-----
Hello Guys im posting some replay's
-----
And in fdhot im 123urdead i swear cause for some reason after i Look at my replays im the other oppenent ill give u an example if u want me to
Attached Files
fdhot.rpl (65.5 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by violentz; Jan 29, 2012 at 04:02 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by violentz View Post
im 123urdead

no your not

but he is a really good player ingame,
-----
Originally Posted by sunbirD View Post
my belt is black,low belt but i got SKILL almost 2 dan belt thou.AND i really active.
i never been in a clan, i been looking for a berfect clan to join.i trying to get to berfect clan right now with this app.i a good person :P :P

if i was rappunk, i dont know what i do but it would look something like this

Originally Posted by rappunk23 View Post
Rejected, sorry.

Last edited by Sulfur; Jan 29, 2012 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm toxic go away.
o 123urdead i was Talking about the Replays on my replays when i save them it will convert the other person To me Like eh.. if i was Fighting u and saved it it would be me as ur tori on the replay
-----
thats what i meant hehe
Last edited by violentz; Jan 29, 2012 at 05:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump