Toribash
erm. I dont think i mentioned the old forums exactly.
About me:
Alright well I am 19 years old. I am currently a college student majoring in Biomedical Engineering Technology. I enjoy playing soccer, tennis and lots of video games. I am usually a pretty calm person. It takes a lot to get under my skin. I also practiced tae kwon do and a bit of muay thai so i really enjoy martial arts. My idols are Bruce Lee and Lionel Messi.
AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Right so, new rule :

READ EVERYTHING OR GET OUT.

As of now, no one, and I mean no one is allowed to post in this thread except if they follow at least one of the details below :
- Your post has to be directed to one applicant, asking them about posting something that relates to your team only.
- NEVER post something that relates to any other team, the only thing you can do is PM the leader of that team about the thing you wanted to say, and he will say it for you (don't worry, the credit will still be yours).
- If you are a leader of a recruiting team, you can announce if your team is recruiting someone to join it. Only leaders are allowed to post this.
- If you see aikido or teague stating something that doesn't follow these rules, don't post to say about it, because the leaders know what they're doing.

Note that we have the right to change/add/remove any of these rules, but don't worry, we'll notify you about them.

Now don't you post here saying that yes you will follow these rules.

We also have the right to delete your post (only if it doesn't follow any of these rules) without any previous warning.

And finally, if you want to join a team, don't post about it here, PM the leader of that team.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me about them.
Last edited by teague19; Jun 5, 2013 at 05:02 AM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

It does show you as the leader, I changed that a while back.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
Belt: 2nd Dan
Mods: Aikido, Aikido BD, Judo, Wushu, and Teakyon

- Alts: TheWolff (I only have one that I actually use)
- Previous clans/orgs: Exil3, Boss, Tea, and Kicks
- Clan hopping attempts: none I usually stick with the clan I'm in because I don't randomly join clans I think about it a lot before I apply
- Qi buying: I don't
- Check activity in game, must have a decent amount of games per week: I知 in game a lot ... Like from 1-10 I'm like a 7
- Check activity on forum, decent amount of post per week: I post when its needed I do not post for no reason which is why it may seem my # of posts are low. But yes, I am checking the forums constantly through out the day
- More lenient on "clan changing/clan hopping" depending on reasoning: Exil3: The clan was deleted... Boss: The people weren't very nice at all so I just left... Kicks: wasn't actually that bad but I was looking for a really good clan at the time and sadly kicks didn't meet my requirements... Tea: I was kicked because I was studying for mid-terms and I wasn't on for like a week :/

ABOUT ME/ Why I want to join your clan: I have wanted to join this clan ever since I saw you guys playing, you seem to really impress me. I also like how exclusive it is in the way that if your not good, you get out; only good people in the clan. Also, I知 a 13-year-old boy who is very friendly and nice to anyone I meet. I always give people a shot at being my friend. In addition, I love to war and be in game. Also, I'm pretty modest in regards to my skill, but as far as I know I think I'm a pretty good. Bottom line, I would absolutely love to join your clan and give you all my honor, loyalty, and trust.

Art: I知 a decent artist, check out my group http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=3597

Replays: I love making replays both with people and just fighting Uke. It really lets you figure out how your character's body works.

Talents: I知 really good at Judo (not that it matters) and I basically have a talent for being able to play almost every close combat mod and win at it. I am someone who loves up close fighting. Also, I知 a decent artist as u saw above and can also make clan banners as well as avatars

Replays will be attached below
Attached Files
torn apart.rpl (93.1 KB, 6 views)
wow.rpl (21.9 KB, 3 views)
Decap.rpl (38.4 KB, 5 views)
In Half.rpl (95.7 KB, 4 views)
dang its good.rpl (57.7 KB, 6 views)
JollyRogers
Sparky is a 317 pound Hump-Back Whale
I have a feeling that Assazin Will laugh at these replays. And This is your main, What is your alts just to clarify what an alt is. Also Death Ill maybe test you if I have time... Might be after christmas though.

Also I was playing him with no ghost, here is 2 more replays on his end for ingame to check out (second one i had to go because my moms bf came home, and this was today.):
Attached Files
wolff.rpl (73.8 KB, 8 views)
wolfffd.rpl (16.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Jak; Dec 24, 2011 at 01:29 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Bahahahahahahahaha. You're killing me. You really are.

/me is serious now.

Yeah, those were really bad. 0/3 from the in-game team.

EDIT:

Thanks bro.

Get out of here Wolff.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
Originally Posted by TheWolff View Post
Belt: 2nd Dan
Mods: Aikido, Aikido BD, Judo, Wushu, and Teakyon

- Alts: TheWolff (I only have one that I actually use)
- Previous clans/orgs: Exil3, Boss, Tea, and Kicks
- Clan hopping attempts: none I usually stick with the clan I'm in because I don't randomly join clans I think about it a lot before I apply
- Qi buying: I don't
- Check activity in game, must have a decent amount of games per week: I’m in game a lot ... Like from 1-10 I'm like a 7
- Check activity on forum, decent amount of post per week: I post when its needed I do not post for no reason which is why it may seem my # of posts are low. But yes, I am checking the forums constantly through out the day
- More lenient on "clan changing/clan hopping" depending on reasoning: Exil3: The clan was deleted... Boss: The people weren't very nice at all so I just left... Kicks: wasn't actually that bad but I was looking for a really good clan at the time and sadly kicks didn't meet my requirements... Tea: I was kicked because I was studying for mid-terms and I wasn't on for like a week :/

ABOUT ME/ Why I want to join your clan: I have wanted to join this clan ever since I saw you guys playing, you seem to really impress me. I also like how exclusive it is in the way that if your not good, you get out; only good people in the clan. Also, I’m a 13-year-old boy who is very friendly and nice to anyone I meet. I always give people a shot at being my friend. In addition, I love to war and be in game. Also, I'm pretty modest in regards to my skill, but as far as I know I think I'm a pretty good. Bottom line, I would absolutely love to join your clan and give you all my honor, loyalty, and trust.

Art: I’m a decent artist, check out my group http://forum.toribash.com/group.php?groupid=3597

Replays: I love making replays both with people and just fighting Uke. It really lets you figure out how your character's body works.

Talents: I’m really good at Judo (not that it matters) and I basically have a talent for being able to play almost every close combat mod and win at it. I am someone who loves up close fighting. Also, I’m a decent artist as u saw above and can also make clan banners as well as avatars

Replays will be attached below

Originally Posted by Datsick View Post
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=323216&page=4
Thought this might concern you. Double clanning.

Why thank you, didn't have time to do the BG check, but that cleared it up, wolf, read what assazin said.

Originally Posted by UNDEAD21 View Post
And This is your main, What is your alts just to clarify what an alt is.

What the hell did the new rule say? I stated that you may not ask for something outside your team requirements.

Consider this as a first warning, next time, you won't be so lucky.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.