Toribash
well it took like 3 min to make this one(and yeh im proud of myself).. so guys who wants to join. u dont need years or months to get replays
Attached Files
simple.rpl (55.2 KB, 8 views)
LoL
Hello Relax all my name is tume and I would like to join.

I am skilled in wushu3 or wushu_pro.

Played for almost 5 years now.

My alt account is JustinLol.

I want to join the clan because you guys are wushu legends and I want to keep this clan going.

Maybe we can recruit more idk.

I will bring you guys replaces soon
^ Did you know that Tume is an official scammer and account claimer here, in Toribash?

Also, did you know that Tume is from Last Cruces (US) while justinlol is from Clearwater (US)?

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Hello my name is rafael in Toribash is rafaelhlb, rank: 500, belt: black, my favorite mod are: aikido, Taekkyon .... I surprised my opponent with my technique and I raved about, and would like to enter your clam, clam and I would help to get on top thanks and look forward answer.
Hello my name is rafael in Toribash is rafaelhlb, rank: 500, belt: black, my favorite mod are: aikido, Taekkyon .... I surprised my opponent with my technique and I raved about, and would like to enter your clam, clam and I would help to get on top thanks and look forward answer.
Application.
Application Canceled... This forum is too inactive for me sorry :/
Attached Files
8442wow.rpl (35.6 KB, 2 views)
decap 2k12.rpl (35.8 KB, 2 views)
decapped.rpl (66.1 KB, 2 views)
amazingd.rpl (30.1 KB, 2 views)
1629decap!@.rpl (43.5 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Gymbash; Jan 17, 2012 at 02:33 PM.
I hate living in Texas -_-
Hi,i would like to join that clan because i liked it so much iam a 3rd dan black belt and iam good at aikido ....... iam 15 years old .......hope to choose me