Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

DUde I have no idea wtf is going on right now. No updates and stuff. i hope something happen and fast because this clan is getting boring. To be honest we need a little help.
Silent! where've you been? basicly, people have been ditching us. and our rank is going up... and that's because people have been inactive
i like cats
I vote kay gets promotion. And I am a Leader of Fyre so your argument is invalid. Also, Silent it's just a bunch of stupid stuff. It's just something we will have to get over. And we shall. So don't worry.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hey guys guess who is back for the night? I got my laptop back for tonight. I never said that i got it taken so it looks like I've been inactive for a month. I probably wont be near as active for a long while. But anyways, if anyone is online, /jo fyre.
ulti you just ninja'd me so you must be online. Get your butt into fyre. I say this politely.
No.
/invade

I'm specifically talking to Kaz, sorta. Not poppo, not febreeze, or any others.
Kaz, are you really having fun with this clan? Isn't it depressing how ban this clan has gotten (for now in your terms)? I really would love to help you guys and help get through your 'JUDGEMENT DAAAY!Q!@!#!#'. If you would like my help in anything possible, funds, judging, anything. Just PM me.

Asking for Single Allys. If not, dont make a big deal outta this and say I've been banished!!! OOOOO, and stuff. A simple yes/no will do. Thanks<3
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
lol. 'UMG FIRE IS DIENG LOLOLOLOLOLOL'. Sure, suuuuuure. But really, I think I'll have to take more control over this clan, seeing as this act has gone on far enough.

ACTIVITY CHECK GO! (24 hours deadline) Those who do not respond WILL be kicked. Oh, and as for ex-members of Fyre, I'll have to temporarily ban you from this thread (unless proven otherwise).

love you all
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
Out of some strike of luck I get to use my laptop on the day when the activity check is, so I won't be kicked for inactivity I suppose. But I haven't been online in over two weeks now because I got grounded for grades and such. So like I said above, I won't be active again for a while.
But while I am here, can I get updated on what has happened? I went back a few pages and saw that a few people quit because they thought the clan was dead and what not. The clan isn't dead. If it was, there wouldn't be so much chatter about the clan being dead. Whoever quits the clan, let them go. We have way too many people anyhow. The people who leave at the first sign of trouble wouldn't be much help later on when there are bigger problems to deal with.
Anyways, I shouldn't be bashing the people who left.
No.
poppo, you really gotta talk to ulti more about stuff, before you just do it. you aren't the only leader, so you don't have all of the control of the clan. so dude, quit acting as if you do. I understand that ima subordinate and I gotta respect you and all, but honestly? it's kind of annoying watching a bunch of people do so much work, and then you coming in, and saying we need more control. spml did a decent job of leading, and so does ulti. I still don't even understand why this clan is even falling apart! it seems everybody is being a little twat about somebody leaving, or somebody hurting somebodies feelings, somebody leaves! we all jus need to chill the hell out and just relax. and poppo, you gotta start talking to kaz more before you go and so something. this isn't just your clan. it's the both of yours. it's the fusion of both pulse and renegade, remember?
-----
an hobo, go away with that negative talk. <3
Last edited by itsbruce; Dec 6, 2011 at 04:22 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
i like cats
Ok, Just a suggestion I suppose. We should add more questions in the application form, like..."Will you still stay if this clan experiences hardships/trouble etc"
Ok ignore that suggestion. How about, removing the members who did not post here more thank a week,(The exemptions are as is),the only one in New smoke taking interests in our topic is iSilent....the rest arent posting,ALL of the Smoldering rank member arent posting,Charred beast seems to be OK, Spark children aren't posting as well,Flame lords... well itsbruce is posting and i think loruhannah(?) has an exemption? Blazing kings,mrmadpanda isn't posting much and Rikaze had an exemption too? Of course the Infernus are posting. ALL that came from my own, So im not sure who is really active or what. IT seems to me that:6 members out of 25 are active.
So what will happen to members not even posting once(<--exaggeration) in this thread.Maybe...kick? or PM warning?
---------------
Wait,I got promoted? That's good news, Thank you guys.
-------------------------
Oh look we are back at rank 10 from 12...a miracle! :O
Last edited by kayateya; Dec 6, 2011 at 08:39 PM.
R.I.P. Fyre (October 17, 2011-February 27, 2015) It was a great run guys. Miss you already
I'm not posting much because I really have no idea what to post about, if my say is needed - sure I'll post. Did I get demoted because of that?

Yay gratz Kay! And Yay we got 10th again!
Last edited by MrMadPanda; Dec 7, 2011 at 05:43 AM.