Toribash
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Kevin Moderated Message:
This is a perfect example of a good post \o/

Nope, let me grammar Nazi it.
Originally Posted by Sentinel View Post
Slaughter, no, iI have not, yet the idea appeals to me.
@Kevin;
Grammar up and less spam?
Before, when we had less spam, threads could go for a day without any replysreplies.
This made it hard for someone who wanted to know something, or asked a question. At least, if you have spam, people stay on the forums longer, and you will most likely get a myriad of answers in a short time span, they may not be as high quality as during the Pre-spam synSyN, but at least, you get your answers.

Kevin Moderated Message:
This is [S]a[/S][U]the[/U] perfect example of a good post[U].[/U] \o/

I'm not even at full grammar Nazi mode yet.
Bolded is my name, you spelled it wrong.
Underlined is what I pasted in.
Striped is what I removed.
Last edited by Slau; Nov 22, 2011 at 09:01 PM.
You know what Im not finding in the absence of spam, the normal shit load of posts that inhabit this thread :? Oh well we'll have to make do with the perfect example of a good post and the grammar nazi. Anyways Kev how many posts have you deleted so far beacause it looks like a good chunk has been taken out.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
@Slau: Tits, grammar nazi my balls. <3

Guys we need to get serious with the spam stuff, srsrly we don't want to look like clan, do we?

About the grammar I don't have much to say since my english is crappy.
ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ
i suck at grammer lol, also some one with shaders can you take a pic of my tori with raider force for me, with shaders on??
Slow It Down And Dont Miss A Thing
I believe i stated somewhere that i suck at grammar.
Also Slau i could grammar nazi your ass (microsoft word), but that would be too much of a hassle.

Ebrithil i know what you mean, the absence of spam means theres none of that witty banter and the like.
We should totally make a wibbles thread.
That way we can contain the spam and the bad grammar and also have some more humour. (something adrian likes to bring to the table)
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard
Wibbles thread, i like the idea, people can vent their need to spam there and post something meaningful here.
TINT
TA | TGO | TMA
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Made by Fenris
Already tried it, it got closed because Wibbles threads aren't allowed in clan boards apparently.
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Oh.
Really.
Maybe it could be an unofficial wibbles thread (e.g. dont call it wibbles, all secret like). i mean how to do you distinguish what a wibbles thread is?

Also [Clan]s clan board is a wibbles thread.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard