Toribash
You know it's easier to check the ban list yourself. :3
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Well I just found out I was demoted a rank, that makes me a lil mad.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
hmm assazin should have told you why. but i will. Word got out of your tantrums of my leading decisions but you see me and aikido are such good leaders that our members respect our decisions why u didnt i dont know any how one of the higher ranks to it to there needs to have to demote you for disrespecting me.
Ha! I was right! Okay all I wanted to here... thank you very much... this means I dont gotta make secret rooms anymore right? Well... I cant anyways.
-----
And I dont understand that very well. All I got out of it, that I did not respect your decisions, but I think you guys are great leaders? Well no, I respect Aikido's decisions, You, well you... You just start an argument that I will argue, but I do respect your opinions and leadership. I also back your ass up when people call you a dick and other shit behind your back like I had to do last night. So your welcome for that. Also thank you for the demoting because now I either have more time. And I don't need to rank up because chances are that I will be demoted or just not accepted.
Last edited by Jak; Nov 16, 2011 at 07:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
Alright so in other news, there was a new announcement up for a week that asked everyone to PM me when they read it. And only teague, aikido and assazin read it.

I guess you guys don't bother reading announcements?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.