Toribash
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Why does the /// /// under the eyes make any anime girl look cute :S
I bet Japan stuck it in our minds from a young age, anything with pink slashes is cute now (looks at wrist) ahh.. good times

Well if the art style doesn't use gradients on the character, that is really the only way they can show blush :P Hatching is pretty common in art so it's to be expected. Girls who are blushing = cute.

I have soooo much Mugi pics.

When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
It sometime depends on your hmm.... taste?
From my way of view, not every blushing anime girl is cute, I think it also depends on the situation she got into.
For example, girls with a blush sticker as her default appearance are not as cute as girls who doesn't usually blushing but they do blush on some occasion like when they are embarassed, or scared, or just trying to be moe. It just my opinion though.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
From my way of view, not every blushing anime girl is cute, I think it also depends on the situation she got into.
For example, girls with a blush sticker as her default appearance are not as cute as girls who doesn't usually blushing but they do blush on some occasion like when they are embarassed, or scared, or just trying to be moe. It just my opinion though.

100% agree.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post

Moe, moe, KYUN~!
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
It's sad how so few shows which successfully exhibit moe nowadays don't actually show anything else.

Like, they'll be cut and all, but then the show isn't funny, entertaining, or interesting.
Hey got canned heat in my heels tonight baby
You know know know I'm gonna dance yeah
Has anyone watched the Bridge to Starry Skies (or something along them lines)
Its fairly recent (June) and I think it was one of those 12 episode only things?
Its a Love Comedy anime :P
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
Has anyone watched the Bridge to Starry Skies (or something along them lines)
Its fairly recent (June) and I think it was one of those 12 episode only things?
Its a Love Comedy anime :P

By the way, it would be better if you put anime series' names in their Japanese romanji form. In this case, it's Hoshizora e Kakaru Hashi. I watched it. It sucked hands down. Art was very nice but the animation did not do it justice, with the plot being horrendous.

Originally Posted by NoCheerios View Post
It's sad how so few shows which successfully exhibit moe nowadays don't actually show anything else.

Like, they'll be cut and all, but then the show isn't funny, entertaining, or interesting.

K-ON!

Enough said.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Hey it wasn't half bad for only 12 episodes.
I mean sure, the ending sucked but for 12 episodes each lasting 20 minutes long.
I think it was worth watching :S