Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I do try my best to create a good story. It didn't take all that much effort, anyways. Also, so far, apparently to you guys, we shouldn't apply to become official yet. To you guys who voted 'No', good job. I support it.

Also, darky, your heads are almost half-decent. I give E for effort.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
That is after "D" Yay LOL, thank you poppo for True feedback i will be sure to work harder.
i just don't have that steady of a hand.
but i have a 3 day weekend and i did not go to school today, so ill be putting more up if that is OK with everyone in the clan and you guys don't consider it spam.
Poppo, perhaps we should be more lenient with the "x"? Don't forget the new userbars. Should we make SP or MP replays? Because I honestly cannot do SP. I have one really epic one from forever ago I'll try to find. The shop I think 25% should go to shop. A 500tc holding fee. Just an idea. No school for me tomorrow either. We will have a war-palooza today and tomorrow once I get on. I say yes for chunkz promotion. Also, everyone better hurry up and get black belt or up.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
I'm a little slow so bare with me but why do we need to get too black belt.. cause i'm noobish and that might take awhile.
EDIT: i need to stop posting this much i'm prob annoying huh?
but anyways i was wondering if maybe we could have a head text-off type thing like the expo but not as skilled unless someone here can do that stuff just between us clan members
PS: sorry if i am acting weird, my mom made me switch meds
Last edited by darky90210; Nov 10, 2011 at 10:49 PM.
Here is my sp replay. This is from when multiplayer was foreign to me (thus no clan tag and whatnot). I spent forevr on this. Quite literally. But It's the best I got in SP. Anyway, here it is. Also, dark, keep practicig making texts. I will be on in a few. /jo Fyre whoever is on.
Attached Files
took forever but i got it.rpl (170.3 KB, 9 views)
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Originally Posted by Chunkz5515 View Post
Thank you for your input, I appreciate your opinion.

Don't...ugh!
Chunkz,such message not followed by a useful message is considered a tiny spam,because it is not annoying like a real spam.Please try to improve yourself in these little details,many people often prefer to forget about such things...so don't get too stressed for trying something like this.
(this also applies to all of you.And Chunk's last message is not considered a real spam,therefore the X is not needed)
Last edited by Hlmaster; Nov 11, 2011 at 12:22 AM.
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people
Hamsters ♥ Eternally proud to be Fyre ♥
Originally Posted by poppo361 View Post
I do try my best to create a good story. It didn't take all that much effort, anyways. Also, so far, apparently to you guys, we shouldn't apply to become official yet. To you guys who voted 'No', good job. I support it.

Also, darky, your heads are almost half-decent. I give E for effort.

poppo u forgot to anwser my post ._.

anyways yeah guys no need to post thankyou and that stuff but if your like me :P pm them thank you instead now with the new system itd be ashamed to lose any of you.
Hobomoose|Rainbowz|Noah|Simon|Foxtop
hey guys, just checking in. what have i missed?
i dunno if this is considered spam.. o.o
and by the way, my grounding is almost up.
i like cats
Apply for single enemy due to your ingame conduct and your pityful attitude
HAHA
its funny
ive heard good things about poppo but its people like
sir hlmaster stick up his ass which are the reason why im applying.
Well i guess one person cant make up for the whole clan.
Last edited by Sentinel; Nov 11, 2011 at 10:48 AM.
<Pab10> i knew it
<Pab10> im a wizard