Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we apply for official-ness?
Yes!
19 Votes / 73.08%
No!
7 Votes / 26.92%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well, that's normal. There must be members who are even more inactive at forum then you.
Jk <3
HOOOOOOOOT♥
how do we get to the application forum >_> or is that just being added to the main forum now?
By the blood of the ancients my enemies fall
If you are interested In joining [Frost] you must type a free form application and include everything that you think is necessary. Make sure to include your GMT, Alternative accounts, Hobbies and some toribash history.. Please use decent English when making your application and express yourself. Try to add as much as you can about yourself. It must be at least 4 lines long. The requirements are that you should be a brown belt. That is all.

There you see, type a freeform application and post it here.
HOOOOOOOOT♥
Ummm Pidda I accept Herricane,kakasih74 and mztuh... just posting that here coz recruitment thread was closed...
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
i live in indonesia, i like sleeping and playing computer, got gmt +7 here and have a 3rd dan named aeroboyz. I'm good at aikido and the one with the big dojo and also ninjutsu. For real life I'm named (i think i won't mention that), a 12 or 13 years old boy (I forgot). I don't play like everyday but during holidays I almost played 7 days in a week. For hobbies i don't think I have a routine activity every day or for a set of time (well except sleeping of course it's the best thing ever) besides playing computer. I'm a guy currently at 8th grade, around average height of students my age. For martial arts I'm a green belt Taekwondo at my school and in late November i will have my blue belt test.
and btw i got one yes from bulletron
"I knew a man once who said, 'Death smiles at us all. All a man can do is smile back.' " cheat death now by clicking me
My account name is Hawkers15 but my real name is Mario. I've been playing Toribash for some time now, and am currently a green belt (Soon to be blue). Let me tell you a bit about myself. My time zone is -5:00 GMT. I am an active player and would really enjoy being in your clan. I have pretty good leadership attributes. When someone needs something done, you can count on me to take action. I enjoy soccer, baseball, running/biking, and attempting to make mods for Toribash (I am not very skilled at that.) I am only available every other day, but that may change soon. Thank you for letting me apply and I hope you accept me.
Last edited by Hawkers15; Nov 6, 2011 at 08:05 PM.