Toribash
View Poll Results: Which of Nikag's text effect should we use for the video?
Option 1 (itsbruce)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 2 (dagreja)
2 Votes / 11.11%
Option 3 (theultimatum)
14 Votes / 77.78%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I want to get into the clan, I am black belt, rank 2621, already had an account 7dan black belt.
I have two posts, because I came to play a little while ago, I am active in the game.
I live in the country Brazil, I am active in the game.
I want to get into the clan because I admire you all and I think that this clan will grow a lot and become one of the best.
Originally Posted by tilaips View Post
I want to get into the clan, I am black belt, rank 2621, already had an account 7dan black belt.
I have two posts, because I came to play a little while ago, I am active in the game.
I live in the country Brazil, I am active in the game.
I want to get into the clan because I admire you all and I think that this clan will grow a lot and become one of the best.

No,No,No,No,No. You fail.
1. Bad grammar
2. Wrong area for application
3. Not enough posts
4. Repeating "I am active in the game." wont help you...
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Aight, One thing, @tilaips, wrong place bud :/... and also, I dont even think I honestly deserve being in the poll for Co-leader, I have to admit I have Lead clans to victories many times before, but thats on CoD, not TB so I don't think I'm too much of 'Leadership material' jus' sayin' but thanks for doing so :] It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :3
#Swag
hahhahahahahahaha couldnt stop laghing after you said 'No,No,No,No,No. You fail.'
haha you made my day even though am sick
Hobomoose, so all you said, it may be true, but the game does not change anything, I use a translator, why not speak English.
I agree. First of all, we need to lower our members. Second, I didn't learn much from your app. And you didn't post it in the right place. Anyway, Poppo requested you be a nominee fuse. So yeah. Everyone try your best to advance in skill, rank, qi, and TC. That gives our clan points. We have a relatively low status point amount. Even so, we are rank 14 due to battle points. So yeah. Keep it up. Gtg now, Youth Group.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Bye Kaz, have a nice youth group thing. Anyone online?
-----

CnC Please, you can test on your guy for a good view, I have to go though BYE<3
Last edited by hobo; Nov 3, 2011 at 01:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Back. In game. /jo FyreWar. Might do some wars. Let's take the clan up a few ranks guys. Work hard for qi and whatnot. Sunday will be the 3 week anniversary of the birth of Fyre.
Silly ToriBash. Fyre doesn't die.
Hey guys, today my screen on my laptop cracked so now i have a small blotched out area that has bled all the away down my screen in a line. I might get it repaired. But either way, once my parents find out i'm dead. Its possible that i'll be on tonight and tomorrow, but after that, i'll keep ulti updated through text. Im also going hunting this weekend so i wouldnt be able to get on anyways.
EDIT: and by a line i mean that there are three long half inch thick translucent red lines running down my screen that look like blood.
Last edited by dagreja; Nov 3, 2011 at 03:10 AM.
No.
well guys, just posting to say im still alive! looks like i lost. whatever. the new leader will do good.

andsecond, grounding is almost up.. may be on soon..
i like cats