Toribash
Original Post
Quitting toribash.
I'd just like to formally say that I'm quitting toribash. I deleted the game, and I don't plan on re-installing it anytime soon. I've been inactive for a while now, but I just thought that I'd make it official that I'm never going back to playing. I deleted it along with all the other games on my computer, because I feel like I need to focus on things that are really important in my life, like music, school, and stopping being so fuckin socially awkward. I might still visit the forum and IRC from time to time, but for the most part I'm done. I've had a great time with all of you and I've made some good friends in the 4 years I've been here, but I feel that it's time for me to move on in my life. I wish I could pull a Nuthug and drop this amazing replay for you all to remember me by, but that isn't gonna happen. Best of luck to you all, in whatever you wish to pursue in your life.

~Zenen, AKA HiVoltage

Play me out, Pink Floyd.
Last edited by HiVoltage; Oct 26, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Good bye man. That's a great decision if you want to focus more on RL rather than a game. Hopefully we'll see you around

Now, good luck with real life!
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Peace out bro. Good luck in life and whatever you decide to do. Hope to see you in IRC at least occasionally
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]