Toribash
Well buddy, I don't know what to say, you have potential, but you're just not there yet to me, but as I said, I can't reject you myself so you may make it in afterall, but I just don't see it happening anytime soon, but who knows, good luck.
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; Oct 23, 2011 at 06:29 AM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Can we please make an alliance request thread? That way people can ask for alliances and we can keep an ally list in there too.
I N C R E D I B L E H !
No, there is no point. We have enough stickies as it is.

Also no to king01, you need to explain and get to know us first.

As to Mist: Muur said you COULD apply again, that doesn't mean you will be accepted instantly. You should have waited at least another week or two. I also am going to say no to you because you still lack obvious skills in which we look for in a member.

Modern also made a good statement about the alliance factor. You should really apply for a single alliance with us and get to know us a lot better before you even think of applying again.

just my 2 cents...
Well faint i didnt expect to be accepted instantly , and i only applied a second time because muur said i could and i thaught it would be good trying to improve my app and try to get into Hit again.
♥ mushu♥
He needs to work on his forum image, as well as he needs to listen to our criticism. He has failed 2 times and he didn't take our suggestions for his first app. Rejected

(If he waits 10 days+ while improving this I will give a yes toward his app.)

PM me if you need help Mist, you seem like a nice guy.
-----
He needs to work on his forum image, as well as he needs to listen to our criticism. He has failed 2 times and he didn't take our suggestions for his first app. Rejected

(If he waits 10 days+ while improving this I will give a yes toward his app.)

PM me if you need help Mist, you seem like a nice guy.
Last edited by Muur; Oct 26, 2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
DAMN.