Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Atic as another leader.
ye
5 Votes / 26.32%
no
14 Votes / 73.68%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Bye.
Hello there, i'm leaving one, now its true.
i was at void thread in the clan discussion talking with my friends about the "Drow & math duel" and then i said "Math already do a lot of shit" and then what he said?
Originally Posted by Math View Post
Do que caralhos tu tá falando? Não sabe que eu já devolvi o dinheiro? Devolvi o dinheiro que de fato era meu por direito. Ele perdeu o duelo, não foi? Sem contar que já ta tudo resolvido e tu vem postar merda.

Edit: e a pior merda que eu fiz na minha vida foi ter te aceitado no clan por simpatizar contigo, porque se dependesse das tuas qualidades, tu não seria NUNCA aceito na one.

"What are you fucking talking about? Do not you know I returned the money? I returned the money actually was rightfully mine. He lost the duel, was not it? Not to mention that it's already been solved and you post crap.

Edit: and the worst shit I've done in my life was that you accepted into the clan for sympathizing with you, because it depends of your qualities, you would never be accepted into one."

If I want reasons to leave One, that is. this leader sucks, Azuma Warned me
"He'll backstab you" and i didn't listen. now i know, everyone who said me that, is right.
Focz, pablo, azuma, Robert, and others.
You, suck, math.
i leaving this shit, bye.
I'm a little confused... but whatever I guess. I don't mind you leaving all too much, not sure about the others.

So instead of [one] having one and a half artists it will just have one now... So I'm the only one left am I? Fine, more cookies for me.

Actually, having one less spammer in the IRC might be nice. So... I suppose I should be thanking you.

Bye. <3
~Artist~
~Chess's #1 fangirl!~
Originally Posted by Rainbowz View Post
I'm a little confused... but whatever I guess. I don't mind you leaving all too much, not sure about the others.

So instead of [one] having one and a half artists it will just have one now... So I'm the only one left am I? Fine, more cookies for me.

Actually, having one less spammer in the IRC might be nice. So... I suppose I should be thanking you.

Bye. <3

i won't leave the IRC of #one because i have some friends just like toritroll, aoc, you, azuma, Echo etc...
also, Be careful with math rainbowz, anything true on his face and him will kick you from the clan.
Well? Don't keep us in suspense. Tell us the context of the little snippet.

Oh, you didn't expect me to just take your word based on that one little part, did you now?

Silly GHM.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Too bad =/
Good luck outside of [one], but hey, we'll stay in touch inside the BTO (:
Roses are orange, violets are green, I am colorblind and can't rhyme.
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
Too bad =/
Good luck outside of [one], but hey, we'll stay in touch inside the BTO (:

Of course <3