Toribash
I say yes due to app quality and previous knowledge that cat is a good guy. If we wanna stay alive, we can't keep good members like cat out..
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Same been around as long as I have, bring him into the fold.
C3 died. DP died. C3 died again
Every clan i join dies :C
I say no cause he was a dick, and he's a dick....
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants
Originally Posted by Catastrophe View Post
Hello,
I am re-applying for C3 to once again be a member.
Before I hear a remark (or criticism of any sort), I have my reasons to why I've came back and want to rejoin, which are:

1) My losing of interest in Toribash and having conflicting thoughts whether to leave or stay.
You have to admit toribash gets VERY boring after awhile and most of the shit some people pull off gets less and less funny after a good few months (by funny shit, as in those useless but somewhat-funny threads newbcakes would make).

2) The losing of friends to inactivity or non-ingaming.
atleast 93% of good friends of mine are inactive and/or do not play toribash anymore (this has to be a good estimate too).

and 3) Because... I sort of miss being apart of the clan (even though it was a bit disastrous then but WAY cleaner now).
I had some cool friends here (and still have) and I'd want to be with 'em again with the [new] tag [:3].

In short, it's Nostalgia that brought me back here, I guess. There truthfully is no other way for me to explain it any further on why I came back.
What do you say guys, a second chance?
~Sam

You are too small
no
Or wait, I'll tell you yes because you was a dick, and you're a dick
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
wat
-----
I think Sam was a "dick" because C3 sucked when he was in it, we're re-building, I honestly think giving him a chance is a good idea. It's not like we have that many members
Last edited by glOw; Oct 17, 2011 at 07:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hampa Moderated Message:
nevermind

also, it's effing glOw.
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
I say no due to bias

Bias eh?
Please, oh great ep1kth0rn, please explain this "bias" that you believe is said in this application.

Originally Posted by Glow View Post
I think Sam was a "dick" because C3 sucked when he was in it, we're re-building, I honestly think giving him a chance is a good idea. It's not like we have that many members

Right on cigar.
It's. . . been too long.
1. It's EpikTh0rn

2. You know why I'm biased. You're an asshole, and that probably means a lot, coming from this Thorn.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor