Toribash
Originally Posted by Wolfe View Post
I want powertor in... He will need to give examples to me and gamer of his skills, but I would deffinately say he is good... As for his language issue, stop poking at how bad his grammar is and focus on how he could be useful for translating and talking to other people for us...

I cant even understand any of what he's saying.... how can we ad somebody who we cant commune with?
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
No no no it's not your fault power, I dont blame you but you may have a hard time being in this clan when we cant talk to you very well since we cant understand you. I dont mean to offend you just giving me opinion
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Originally Posted by 1PowerTor1 View Post
useless post unpunished

Stop the damn thoughts alright? Stay focused on yourself and getting into the clan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Originally Posted by BMTHownzz View Post

bmt

Not impressed by the replays nor dat der winrate or the post count(activity etc).

Also show me this art you speak of.

Originally Posted by 1PowerTor1 View Post

bmt

Don't like the post count, english skills, replays were :/

Gunna have to say no.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do